John Guidetti: "the H*** Are Deed"

WATBB

Take it snyde won't take calls on this subject on the football phone in?

Why would they? They like their windows in the condition they are in.

Mr Keevins the keen football man tries to play devils advocate but only a fool would be taken in by him.

He was a celtic fan but no longer seems to be for some reason now.

Should have been banned along with his rag when he as chief sports journalist ran the story that we should be stripped of 5 titles, he thinks a simple sorry is acceptable.

He took a cheap swipe at us when we were down and I for one will not accept any form of apology from him unless it's on the full back page off the record.

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@STVRaman: Celtic 'We are very surprised & disappointed that this has even found its way to an SFA judicial panel.John will be defending this charge'

Eh? What a bunch of cunts that run CFC. They're surprised and disappointed it was reported? Arsholes, there is no bounds to their arrogance and hypocrisy.

@STVRaman: Celtic 'We are very surprised & disappointed that this has even found its way to an SFA judicial panel.John will be defending this charge'

Unlike Tonev the Racist this cunt has evidence against him on a National Broadcast

But the Torbettans are "Surprised" and will stand by their man

vicTims ,always the downtrodden shit

Vile to the very core

I would like to think our club would do the same. Like it or not if it's proven in a court of law not to be sectarian then what's the case here?? I understand it's offensive to some but it's ment to be, we don't want to go down the route of if its offensive ban it. What would any football fan sing??

I would like to think our club would do the same. Like it or not if it's proven in a court of law not to be sectarian then what's the case here?? I understand it's offensive to some but it's ment to be, we don't want to go down the route of if its offensive ban it. What would any football fan sing??

It's perfectly correct for the football authorities to haul him over the coals for this.

I agree it shouldn't go as far as legal action but then again, for consistency with recent events, maybe it should.

If they had any class they would sack the dick but that would upset the relationship with man city

True story but Liewell's son is a coach at Man City and hasn't done any coaching badges or fuck all, used to work with his burd before she got rid. And before you ask; yes he's as good looking as his old man!

WTF is there to defend?

He was caught on video saying it, not like he was 'misquoted' :rolleyes:

Offensive sectarian language is still used in Scotland on a daily basis, with abusive terms such as “h**” and “Orange bastard” being used negatively against Protestants (or those perceived to be)

But Celtic FC don't see anything wrong with it.

C****c FC have just came out pretty much and gave their own scummy fans carte blanche to do what the fuck they want. However I wouldn't expect anything less than a club that harboured and hid paedophiles. No doubt Stan Collymore will petitioning the Supreme Court as we speak, nah didn't think so!

Being pragmatic I'd say I doubt he knew the offence he'd cause, the other part of me says this rule if it is going to stay then this thing has to be indiscriminate and everyone has to get their baws kicked.

Exactly - they haven't acted over 20,000 singing "Go home us h***" or that banner that they had. This is nothing more than a "aww we better look like we are doing something or people will ask questions sort of thing."