Paul Murray: I'd Like To Thank The Daily Record

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Dave King: "The club must also take this opportunity to rebuild relationships with the football community in Scotland. This will be to the benefit of the club and Scottish football as a whole."

Dave King: "For Rangers to become the second-top club in Scotland should be achieved at fairly short notice. But there is a very substantial gap between Rangers and Celtic at the moment".

Paul Murray:" I'd like to thank the Daily Record for its courageous journalism over the past four years".

SACK THE BOARD !!!

Dave King: "The club must also take this opportunity to rebuild relationships with the football community in Scotland. This will be to the benefit of the club and Scottish football as a whole."

Dave King: "For Rangers to become the second-top club in Scotland should be achieved at fairly short notice. But there is a very substantial gap between Rangers and Celtic at the moment".

Paul Murray:" I'd like to thank the Daily Record for its courageous journalism over the past four years".

SACK THE BOARD !!!

Oh Peter will you let usbe Fit and Proper to suit your rules NEVER FORGET OR FORGIVE

Just proves these guys are on a different planet from the rest of us.

For more years than I can remember that gutter rag has put the boot into us at the slightest opportunity. It's worse than ever now with its fluffy wee feelgood pieces about the tarriers since they were pulled up for the Thugs and Thieves story.

Doesn't matter how much Murray grovels to them, they still hate us.

I think by thanking them, he is trying to give the new board some breathing space from the media. It is not what I personally want to hear, but I can understand the logic. I'm expecting a lot more negative stories to come out over the coming weeks regarding the mismanagement and existing contracts. He probably wants himself and the new board to be seen by the media as the solution to these problems and has used this to ensure they get positive spin when the bad news eventually comes out.

SACK THE BOARD !!!

We've still got to apologise to the rest of Scottish football as well remember