Temps

KingKirk

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Literally 2 seasons ago every one of you were creaming yourselves when we signed him, give him a chance fuck sake. You can't say he has been inconsistent if he has hardly even played to be inconsistent, besides that full fucking team is inconsistent.

Temps infuriates me! Could beat 3 or 4 lads then cut inside and will blast the ball 40 yards too high. He drifts into the middle too much which pulls Wallace further up the field leaving us exposed. Time and time again this happens. He used to be class. Shame he's now a Houdini....!!

:lol:I remember the karaoke farce, but must have missed how it came out. Was this why it became common knowledge?

Yip! Allegedly AMc was raging that the picture made it out in social media then the MSM. Most likely that marked Templeton's card even further than what it already was.

He doesn't have it in him to play for Rangers. He doesn't have the mentality, and was wildly overrated on here based on the fact he always humiliated Whittaker.

What is that based on? The fact he continuely gets overlooked by the worst management team in our history?

His mentality isn't in question, he may have chucked it after months of being left out in the cold, some people respond well to that and try harder, others need an arm around them and some encouraging words. Temps is the later and in a system that suits him, gets the best out of him, his mentality would be bang on, he'd be showing for the ball, turning, slipping players in and enjoying his football again.

There's nothing wrong with being that type of player, Temps will come good, give him two-three weeks in the team, playing the full 90 no matter the score or result, and he'll be our best attacking player. Unless you're happy with Stevie Smith out there who I hear has a great ''mentality'' :P

I don't think he has the mentality of a winner.

He prefers trying to beat people and be skilful over doing what is needed in a game to win, like producing the right pass and getting into good position. Maybe it can be coached into him but I'm not convinced he has it.

Because he's been pish.

Why protect these powder puff imposters.

It's no the manager out on the park is it

I thought when you said he had a bad attitude you meant he had a bad attitude, not just that he plays pish. 2 entirely separate things and were they not then I'd struggle to say who has a good attitude at our club that merits a place ahead of him.

Came on today and played a cameo role to such an extent he was, to all intent and purpose anonymous!

Not convinced that he has a future at Ibrox, if he can't perform or command a first team place among this squad, then he clearly has no real right to remain at our club!

In his defense he is by no stretch of the imagination the worst player at the club, then again that's hardly an endorsement.

Came on today and played a cameo role to such an extent he was, to all intent and purpose anonymous!

Not convinced that he has a future at Ibrox, if he can't perform or command a first team place among this squad, then he clearly has no real right to remain at our club!

In his defense he is by no stretch of the imagination the worst player at the club, then again that's hardly an endorsement.

Yeah it's very strange, I know the team at that point were collectively poor, but I don't think I noticed one good move from him.

Yeah it's very strange, I know the team at that point were collectively poor, but I don't think I noticed one good move from him.

Strange! I don't know why young Walsh was switched to the other wing when temps came on(although he did well there) cause the space

Walsh was getting on the right,might have benifitted temps

I am coming round to the fact he is not good enough as well. However i would still like to see if McCall has faith in him or whether he sees what others have. A lazy disinterested chocolate soldier.

Templeton has a big few months ahead if he wants to continue playing professional football at a decent level.

Yip! Allegedly AMc was raging that the picture made it out in social media then the MSM. Most likely that marked Templeton's card even further than what it already was.

Thanks, bud (tu)

I presumed they had just been spotted by someone and didn't realize his burd had sabotaged McCoist's party.

I think the fact he wasn't best pleased speaks volumes. I wonder why!