Temps

KingKirk

Whatever has happened to him I hope he is willing to stay around next season am sure he would get more of a chance under a new management.. Sort of player that needs told how good he is constantly but the sort of player that can go past 3/4 players something we badly lack. Under this management team the lad has no chance and IMO is unfairly singled out the easy option for them..

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whatever has happened to him I hope he is willing to stay around next season am sure he would get more of a chance under a new management.. Sort of player that needs told how good he is constantly but the sort of player that can go past 3/4 players something we badly lack. Under this management team the lad has no chance and IMO is unfairly singled out the easy option for them..

Wasted 3 years of his career joining us. He needs to be playing in a team that gets the ball down and plays.

Unless he is injured it's an absolute disgrace that he is not playing at present team. Yeh, he blows hot and cold like all wingers tend to but he is the only player we have who can create things by going past players. Can't be any worse that just continuing to pump in long balls from 40 yards out. 2goals in 5 games proves how much that is working.

He's one of our highest earners and can't even get on the park.

When he does he falters to deceive and he's a one trick pony.

His attitude must stink too if he can't get in that shiter of a team

Get him and the rest out

He has not been given a chance mate give him a run he can be no worse than the rest of them.

He has not been given a chance mate give him a run he can be no worse than the rest of them.

How has he not?

He pretty much stank in near enough all the games he came on or started. He was decent for a time in division 3 but ever since then he's been rank.

We are spunkng big money on a guy who's injured most of the time and when he's not he's mostly pish.

How has he not?

He pretty much stank in near enough all the games he came on or started. He was decent for a time in division 3 but ever since then he's been rank.

We are spunkng big money on a guy who's injured most of the time and when he's not he's mostly pish.

I think he has been unfairly treated 1 bad game thats him for weeks..

Has law missed a game this season that hes been available for? hes been shite a bottler for 2year and still gets a place..

hes not been given a chance

He shite compared to what tho?.. IMO the lad has not been given a chance in the 3 year

didnt know we had to compare shite to something else. Shite is shite and temps has been shite for some time now. I agree he is not alone. Tonight, we got a lesson in how to play football from QOS. Tonights team should be made, tomorrow morning, to watch a replay of that game and see how to close down players, how to create space for yourself, how to run your arse off for 90 mins, how to want the ball from your team mate and how to please the fans who so passionately support you. SHITE, they were all fucking shite from the guy who picked the team and made the subbies, Boyd for daly, whow!!!!, to the players, the coaching staff and the fitness team. Fucks sake is there an easier job. Get them fit. Jock Wallace( God bless him) did it on fucking sand. Now we've got a multi zillion pound training facility and we are fucked. My rant is over but I was at the game, then sat in the car park for 30 mins trying to get out, then an hour and half drive. I am fucking pissed off. See you all on Saturday.

didnt know we had to compare shite to something else. Shite is shite and temps has been shite for some time now. I agree he is not alone. Tonight, we got a lesson in how to play football from QOS. Tonights team should be made, tomorrow morning, to watch a replay of that game and see how to close down players, how to create space for yourself, how to run your arse off for 90 mins, how to want the ball from your team mate and how to please the fans who so passionately support you. SHITE, they were all fucking shite from the guy who picked the team and made the subbies, Boyd for daly, whow!!!!, to the players, the coaching staff and the fitness team. Fucks sake is there an easier job. Get them fit. Jock Wallace( God bless him) did it on fucking sand. Now we've got a multi zillion pound training facility and we are fucked. My rant is over but I was at the game, then sat in the car park for 30 mins trying to get out, then an hour and half drive. I am fucking pissed off. See you all on Saturday.

We do it's called shite and unfortunately the teams full of it.

He's so frustrating to watch at times (I know, they all are). Thinks he can just ghost through opposition players and ends up giving the ball away while on the attack way too often.
No consistency in his play. Injury prone. Did I say injury prone? Sadly, he's a failure. There was a player in there somewhere. There still might still be, but I think it's time for him to move on.