Stuart Mccall Becomes Manager Till End Of Season.

STEPPS BOY

Extremely boring and predictable. Possibly shows the strength of King and cos ambitions?

That said, McCall will have my support as long as he is ruthless in selection and demands the removal of McDowall, Durie, Durrant and McCoist.

3 full seasons at Motherwell

3rd
2nd
2nd

If anything, their current league position is a testament to how well he done at motherwell

He took them there.

Extremely boring and predictable. Possibly shows the strength of King and cos ambitions?

That said, McCall will have my support as long as he is ruthless in selection and demands the removal of McDowall, Durie, Durrant and McCoist.

He took them there.

He quit 5 months ago FFS

He had to build a new team every season at Motherwell. He wasn't responsible for the owners selling off the talent ever year. He resigned when it was clear he couldn't do it again. More integrity than our own management team. He can coach is a strong man motivator and doesn't have pals in our dressing room, all we need to get through the play offs. We stand no chance of promotion without change and he'll work cheap

Chuffed to bits and was what I wanted, taken action so we have a chance to go up. Zero risk with potentially huge gains if we go up.

It would be both heartbreaking and hilarious though if Jig starts this weekend.

I think he will tbh we're not exactly blessed in the cb department they're all garbage.

If we didn't appoint anyone, people would complain. McCall is a good stop gap until the end of the season and significantly increases our chances of winning the play-offs. If we then get promoted, McCall will either have done a great job and earned his position, or we will be a more attractive outfit for a higher calibre of manager back in the Premiership.

Best news in about three years imo, at least he's able to coach a team to play football, got to be better than ally or Kenny and if it doesn't work then they have plenty of time to sort it out with a long term appointment over the summer.

Glad to see some action on the football side at last