Are You Happy With The Appointment Of Mccall?

716 members have voted

1. 1. Are you happy with the appointment of McCall

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If he does the unthinkable imo and get us promoted this season I would in all honesty give him the job on a permanent basis.

Saying that though and this is just what I would like to happen,he stays until the end of season and then the board formally approach Ian Cathro as I feel he has a bright future ahead of him,however this would be a MASSIVE risk for obvious reasons.But the guy has apparently impressed a lot of people in Spain and Portugal and his policy on youth is something we have missed out on at Ibrox in decades.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/31807179

Don't want to derail the thread,but yes I'm happy with McCall's appointment (tu)

If he does the unthinkable imo and get us promoted this season I would in all honesty give him the job on a permanent basis.

Saying that though and this is just what I would like to happen,he stays until the end of season and then the board formally approach Ian Cathro as I feel he has a bright future ahead of him,however this would be a MASSIVE risk for obvious reasons.But the guy has apparently impressed a lot of people in Spain and Portugal and his policy on youth is something we have missed out on at Ibrox in decades.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/31807179

Don't want to derail the thread,but yes I'm happy with McCall's appointment (tu)

If he does get us promoted, it leaves us with a bit of a dilemma.

Is it right to basically say, "fuck off now that you've got us promoted"?

I think if he does get us promoted, he should at least get a year in the top flight to show what he can do.

I think if he does get us promoted, he should at least get a year in the top flight to show what he can do.

I think he's keen to honour his Scotland commitments, so short-term may suit him as well as it does us.

Not to say he wouldn't have a change of heart if it all works out - let's hope that's one challenge we have to worry about!

Na, fuck this pish that such and such deserves another year etc, that's how the rot started with Ally.

We should still be looking for a manager as it stands and then McCall can go up against the other candidates with an advantage as he's already showed us what he can do. If we decide he can go then he leaves with his head held high having taken us up - Win, win!

I think he's keen to honour his Scotland commitments, so short-term may suit him as well as it does us.

Not to say he wouldn't have a change of heart if it all works out - let's hope that's one challenge we have to worry about!

It's pretty much a part-time job as assistant at Scotland though.

There is no reason why he can't continue to do both.