Are You Happy With The Appointment Of Mccall?

716 members have voted

1. 1. Are you happy with the appointment of McCall

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i voted no, i want Ian Cathro to get the job, but if McCall is only here till the summer he will get my full support, but if he picks McCulloch this saturday then my support stops !

But what if he picks McCulloch and he goes on to score a hat trick, he sets up our other three goals and out paces everyone on the park?

Although I'd like to have seen him here before Xmas, he has seen almost all of our recent games and can judge those players fairly accurately purely on the basis of performances.

I wanted this appointment and was delighted when it happened and that press conference was very heartening indeed.

In fact, let's watch it again.

Can't believe 34 are not happy. What did you expect? He wasn't my first choice but my goodness, this is a million miles better than McCoist and McDowall. Please support him, go to the match at the weekend and offer your full support. I am most excited about his first line up. Interested in what he is going to do, drop and pick. Wingers, attack, 2 up front, how are we going to play. I can't wait. He knows the state, he knows what needs done and i think he has been told to get us up and i believe he will.

Best of luck the Ginger Makelele

Spoke well in his first press conference.

You are right this kind of appointment should of been made ages ago, maybe even before Tuesdays game just passed.

Amazing seeing Dave King speak to Jim White a-day ago saying that basically change was needed and less than 24-hours later McCall is in the job.

Obviously McCall was in mind for awhile, just seems very quick for things to come together in my eyes! Too quick in fact.

Absolutely!!! I hope he seizes the opportunity to engrain attractive football with youngsters in the line up. It's not exactly a clean slate due to the squad McCoist left him but if progress is shown for the remainder of the season id love Mr McCall to be offered the role full time.