Calcutta Cup

We're actually not that bad a side now. Just daft penalties have been the bane of our tournament.

We're the most attacking Scotland side I've seen for years, thankfully the days of Dan Parks thumping the ball into next week every time we got it are over.

England are better than Scotland...FACT. Wish i was born south of the border as this place is full of fucking Irish these days! In Glasgow these days i feel like a minority.

We are shite at Rugby, Shite at Football, Shite at Cricket....What are we good at? Taking alcohol and taking Heroin....What a great nation we have been born into!!!!!!!!

England are better than Scotland...FACT. Wish i was born south of the border as this place is full of fucking Irish these days! In Glasgow these days i feel like a minority.

We are shite at Rugby, Shite at Football, Shite at Cricket....What are we good at? Taking alcohol and taking Heroin....What a great nation we have been born into!!!!!!!!

Playing right into the vhermins hands there mate!

Our egg chasers just clawed it back to 7-7.

Btw is there a better stadium anywhere than Twickers? Easily the top in the UK at least. And not so long ago it was a rectangle with all four sides like our Main Stand, courtesy of one Archibald Leitch.

I'd say the Millenium in Cardiff is better, when that roofs closed and all the Welsh sing that nutty anthem. Brilliant, what an atmosphere. Twickenham is still pretty special too though.

We missed Dunbar who is a machine at the breakdown, Matt Scott is no in the same league defensively. Didn't help that Finn Russell didn't have his best game, he'll get more consistent with experience. At least we are backing the youth!

We missed Dunbar who is a machine at the breakdown, Matt Scott is no in the same league defensively. Didn't help that Finn Russell didn't have his best game, he'll get more consistent with experience. At least we are backing the youth!

Pretty much, Can't believe we are looking at the wooden spoon, we've played some great stuff in all the tests. The big disappointment for me was last week.

We might yet put it all together and skelp Ireland