Kevin Mbabu

Gael Bigiramana

Shane Ferguson

Remie Streete

Haris Vuckic

Ricky Foster

Cammy Bell

Sebastian Faure

Expecting a few changes from the Livingston game,hopefully see McCulloch, Boyd, Miller and hutton dropped, Bell is still out, faure got injured v Livi as well as Vuckic, absolutely gutted that vuckic is injured so all of the 5 newcastle boys are injured now, foster still out too thank fuck. My Prediction is 3-0 Rangers - walsh, clark and hardie I'd go with :

150315223002.png

Tuesday night, Ibrox, 7.45 pm Kick off

Injuries

Kevin Mbabu

Gael Bigiramana

Shane Ferguson

Remie Streete

Haris Vuckic

Ricky Foster

Cammy Bell

Sebastian Faure

Expecting a few changes from the Livingston game,hopefully see McCulloch, Boyd, Miller and hutton dropped, Bell is still out, faure got injured v Livi as well as Vuckic, absolutely gutted that vuckic is injured so all of the 5 newcastle boys are injured now, foster still out too thank fuck. My Prediction is 3-0 Rangers - walsh, clark and hardie

150315223002.png

No chance of this team.

This and next Sat are the team selections that will define McCall's management - if he doesn't make sweeping changes to personnel and tactics then he's seriously misread what is needed

Agree he has to change the squad and not get in a routine of hoping the same old players decide they wanna play.

I think he will know (tu)

McCall said he has been working on a new formation with the players, again Tuesday may be a tad too early to try it

That's fair enough, he must be able to see the status quo isn't working so if the formation is to remain he has to use different players on Tuesday - next Saturday is the crunch tho, we are running out of games for incremental changes

McCall said he has been working on a new formation with the players, again Tuesday may be a tad too early to try it

And Sunday may be too LATE to try it.

If we don't pick up 3pts on Tuesday then we are in serious danger of not even making the playoffs with QOTS and Falkirk breathing down our necks now.

It's a nothing to lose stage now, and he has to try something different from what we have been doing.

We need pace in the side so I would get Hutton and Jig out the team,

4-3-3

Bell/Robinson

Sinnamon McGregor Zaliukas Wallace

Law Shiels Walsh

Gallagher Hardie Temps

Given vuckic and faure are injured why not go with youth, we need pace playing with people that slow down play e.g hutton and Jig is not effective at all, the back four then will hopefully be closer to the midfield making it easier for them, jig was also at fault for the livingston goal, he should be no where near the team. Put hardie in seen he is high and flying in the development league and given our strikers cant hit a barn door

This game and the Hibs game are both must wins if we have any hope of finishing second.

We always seem to struggle against Alloa for some reason so this will be no walk in the park.

If McCall is brave, I can see the team looking something like this:

_________________Robinson________________

__Sinnamon__Zaliukas__McGregor__Wallace__

__Templeton___Law____Murdoch____Walsh____

____________Miller____Boyd_______________

OR:

________________Robinson_________________

__Sinnamon__Zaliukas__McGregor__Wallace__

_________Law____Hutton____Murdoch________

___Templeton______Boyd_________Walsh_____

Depending on which formation he goes with.

I've heard he likes to play with 2 wingers, if he tries this on Tuesday I reckon we might see something like this:

Robinson

McGregor, Jig, Zaliukas, Wallace

Templeton Law, Murdoch, Walsh

Miller, Clark

I have a feeling McCall will eventually drop McCulloch but we do have a few defensive injury problems at the moment. not sure which front 2 he'd go with either

gotta say but this has the makings of another really dire game

mind you, you never know: they might be able to pull a rabbit out of the hat this time around and really surprise us with some good play

just hope we can get all three points this time: its do or die

I had hoped that the new broom would sweep in lots of changes, but it didn't happen. Jig should never, ever, be allowed to play in central defence, why not play him up front? He was our top goalscorer, when he played there. Nobody else is scoring, apart from Vuckic, and he's injured. Also noticed that since Black's been dropped, we've stopped winning, get him back in the team. Play Temps on the wing, to put crosses in for Jig, and he'll score.

I'm bitterly disappointed with Boyd, he's a proven goalscorer, but for some reason, he's shit now, and not good shit. If he can't score then he's no use. Clarke can at least, run about a bit, chasing knock downs, and closing down defenders, so I'd have him alongside Jig. As for the rest? Well they're all as bad/good as each other, therefore it doesn't really matter who you put where, just get Jig out of defence, that should save us, about a goal a game.

I'd go 4-3-3, dunno if McCall will think the same, but I think we need a dynamic midfield 3 in there, as we're so bad at pressing, our midfield are essentially a straight bank of two, with plenty of gaps in it that the other team just play passes inbetween for fun. 3 quick lads, pressing high, not letting the other team turn and settle, you know, how midfielders should defend....

Robinson (really don't think he deserves to be dropped for Bell tbh, and I like Bell (tu)

Sinnomen Mcgregor Zal Wallace

Law Hutton Murdoch

Walsh Gallagher Temps

Front three push high, and one midfielder goes out to the free full back, other two mids get as tight as possible to the centre mids, do not let them turn and pick passes, even more so if Jig plays, he's incapable of marking or even spotting someone dropping off him.

If Mckay was available, he'd be starting, but Walsh showed he's got ability and is one of the few who deserves to keep his spot.

I'd go 4-3-3, dunno if McCall will think the same, but I think we need a dynamic midfield 3 in there, as we're so bad at pressing, our midfield are essentially a straight bank of two, with plenty of gaps in it that the other team just play passes inbetween for fun. 3 quick lads, pressing high, not letting the other team turn and settle, you know, how midfielders should defend....

Robinson (really don't think he deserves to be dropped for Bell tbh, and I like Bell (tu)

Sinnomen Mcgregor Zal Wallace

Law Hutton Murdoch

Walsh Gallagher Temps

Front three push high, and one midfielder goes out to the free full back, other two mids get as tight as possible to the centre mids, do not let them turn and pick passes, even more so if Jig plays, he's incapable of marking or even spotting someone dropping off him.

If Mckay was available, he'd be starting, but Walsh showed he's got ability and is one of the few who deserves to keep his spot.

Would be happy with that team. I had the exact same team but with McCulloch in place of Hutton because I thought he actually done ok in midfield when he played there and chipped in with some goals too. Would add a bit of physical presence in there which Murdoch and Law don't really have. Don't really rate Hutton, but I know we've not got a lot of options.

Would be happy with that team. I had the exact same team but with McCulloch in place of Hutton because I thought he actually done ok in midfield when he played there and chipped in with some goals too. Would add a bit of physical presence in there which Murdoch and Law don't really have. Don't really rate Hutton, but I know we've not got a lot of options.

I've never rated McCulloch, but he's better as a midfielder than a centre half, although that isn't saying much (tu)

For me, Hutton offers little protection in there, but, he's been out of months with a pretty bad injury and has only played a handful of games, I assume McCall views him as our holding midfielder, but he isn't really the skilled type of holding mid like Xabi Alonso, playing passes and comfortable on the ball, nor is he the tough tackling hard man like a Viera... but he's probably the closest we've got to both, alarmingly :lol:

McCulloch did play better in there earlier in the season though, but I'd be tempted to remove him from the team completely, a sign of a new dawn under McCall, providing our middle three are quick, pacy, agile and hard working, it should make our defenders jobs easier.

The Ally effect is rubbing off on this thread. Everyone seems to have Walsh on the left. He is a center mid and plays well there for the development squad. However I think he started there because we lack some serious pace on the wings. Maybe he will adopt that position but I would love him playing in the middle or behind the striker.