Would You Be In Favour Of Givingnewcastle £100,000 Forvuckic

bunter

Think the OP means renegotiate with Newcastle, in that only Vuckic has played and made an impact, send the other 4 back down without the need to pay them in the event we go up?

aye thats what i mean. surely this is the only sensible way to resolve this?

aye thats what i mean. surely this is the only sensible way to resolve this?

I'd say so, Would be tempted to keep Mbabu and Streete as they don't seem too far away, Ferguson hasn't been in Scotland yet and Bigi has some illness that means it's pointless him being here.

The sensible thing would be to cancel the deals barring 2 or three, and agree to pay 200k or so if we get promoted. Not that newcastle or Ashley would accept that, but it would be sensible, but football isn't sensible and these contracts will be water tight.

Didnt one of the duds get dudded in a Rangers jersey. I know given our history its shocking but Ive read injuries can happen

Yea it was just our bad luck.

..... and of course the fact the boy has played 2 matches in his whole professional career and has been injured for the rest of the time. Im not even joking. 2 games, and about 40 minutes with us, that is all he has ever managed.