Big Joshua

GOAT

AJ has shown me very little to be honest Cornish for the amount of time he was on his feet landed his jab with ease if he fights somebody that doesn't stand directly in front of him with a back foot game he will be in trouble he has no upper body movement head movement is minimal i just don't see this great fighter every one is talking about... and serious question Cornish beat the count and the ref just waved it off he wasn't that brutally beat if that was a main event in any other country the ref would of let it go on our British refs are some of the worst in the game

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The big lad has an audience at the lagoon in paisley coming up next month, for any admirers outh there.

30 quid a ticket, 70 for VIP.

Im hummng n hawing whether to go or not, could kickstart a decent following of what looks like a great career.

I always say im going to go to these things and just patch it then regret it lol

Think the fight against Dillian Whyte will be a real test for Joshua - Whyte looks a big hitter and will test Joshua's chin knowing his had him down before...still think Joshua will beat Whyte but maybe after a few scares with a late stoppage or on points

No chance! Lucky if Whyte could take him more than 4 rounds.

I don't mind Joshua's sort of slow move through the ranks at professional level.

It's frustrating as a fan because you want to see what he's capable of, but he had a relatively short amateur career and is fighting far more often than those fighting at the elite level. He's learning his trade.

Most of even the great heavyweights have gone through dozens of bums, they just never had every bout televised from their debut onwards, so they didn't have to worry about viewer fatigue. Still, if Joshua is to be presented as a TV-worthy hype, they need to start putting on some TV-worthy fights.

Not really interested until he fights someone who is actually a decent fighter.

It's woeful viewing watching him knockout bums

This

I remember watching watching Enzo Maccaranelli a few years ago. He was always on the undercard of Joe Calzaghe's fights since they fought out the same gym.

Bum after bum after bum, very similar to Joshua. Then he fought David Haye and his career went downhill from there.

Check this out. Very similar to Joshua in how early he got the bums out the ring.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enzo_Maccarinelli#Professional_boxing_record

It reads backwards in my opinion so his latests fights are at the top of the list and his earlier fights at the bottom.