Andy Cameron

Domthenbud

Do you remember the days Andy Cameron used to come to the centre circle and do his intros and things before the game. Sometimes good sometimes a bit cringeworthy. I thought one of the best was when we were playing scumdee united and he looked at the miserable away utd support and said something like, has the other bus broken down. I was telling this to a friend, a septic fan, who told me a better one. Apparently AC was invited to a septic/ nites of st columbus club to do a stand up spot. As it happened the club had been broken into a few days earlier. AC started his gig by saying he was sorry to hear the club had been broken into but he was really pleased to see they had caught the guy who had done it, as he was pointing to a large crucifix on the wall. Apparently his feet never touched the ground as he was papped out.

Don't know if this is true but does make a good story. Any other AC stories.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you remember the days Andy Cameron used to come to the centre circle and do his intros and things before the game. Sometimes good sometimes a bit cringeworthy. I thought one of the best was when we were playing scumdee united and he looked at the miserable away utd support and said something like, has the other bus broken down. I was telling this to a friend, a septic fan, who told me a better one. Apparently AC was invited to a septic/ nites of st columbus club to do a stand up spot. As it happened the club had been broken into a few days earlier. AC started his gig by saying he was sorry to hear the club had been broken into but he was really pleased to see they had caught the guy who had done it, as he was pointing to a large crucifix on the wall. Apparently his feet never touched the ground as he was papped out.

Don't know if this is true but does make a good story. Any other AC stories.

Yea heard the K of C story before.

Andy Smillie loves him though.

Did he not try to introduce a new Rangers song for a few weeks in a row? Can't remember if it was adopted or not?

Strong as an ox with standards high, I'm a teddy bear till the day I die.

It wasn't good.

He's a dick - end thread

You're a dick - end life.

Is it just a Rangers Media thing to attack fellow bears?!?!

Go count the posts, there's only one person attacking him.

There are, unfortunately, bears who also happen to be fukin dicks...

Aye, you've proved that all right.

:P