2015/16 Home Kit Revealed

WATBB

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The goalie top is white with black and red on the chest. The colours of Govan, not any boycotters, we'd do well to remember that :D

EDIT - Never seen the jerseys are now officially out for pre order and the like. I really like them.

The goalie top is white with black and red on the chest. The colours of Govan, not any boycotters, we'd do well to remember that :D

EDIT - Never seen the jerseys are now officially out for pre order and the like. I really like them.

What's the date of release for the home top?

What's the date of release for the home top?

Stock due date: 23 April 2015.

Pre-Order this item today and receive your order shortly after the date shown. Please note your entire order will be held until all items are available.

wow. just recently i said i wasn't buying the home top for next season but that's actually quite cool looking. definitely gonna pick it up.

and fuck off to any cunt going on about the red/black. those are still our colours. one of my favourite tops of all time is red/black. wore it all the time as a kid. fuck those cunts that bought the red/black "ac milan" top. will never get a thank you from me. boycotters can fuck off.

Looks no bad, cant be worse than this years home top.

I dont know why, because I didnt really like the design, but I bought a home top after christmas because it was on sale and I always buy a top, apart from last season because every person I know that has the Blackthorn top had the logo peel off, but I bought one this season, and I dont like the fit of it and it seems cheaply made. Hopefully next seasons will be better because im unimpressed with puma.

And the prices are ridiculous, surely its a no brainer that they'd sell double the tops at £25-30 than they do at £50-60?! You hardly ever see people wearing the current home strip these days and I think ive seen last seasons top about 4 times other than at Ibrox. It used to be youd buy a top religiously every season because it was a Rangers top, but at £55 quid my loyalty when it comes to purchasing merch goes out the door. Lots of better things £55 can be spent on. If they lowered the price to £20 pound a top id buy all 3 and im sure many others would do the same. Theyre shooting themselves in the foot with their prices.

51 quid ffs

Did you really expect the top to be for peanuts being that the economy is the way it is in this day and age, lol

I foresee next years being around the £55 mark or perhaps a penny less ;) You heard it here first :P

I like the top(think I like the goalie top better) and I will be buying it. H*te all you will, I support Rangers. I am not buying into this silly notion that we have to boycott every sorry thing we are not happy about. If it is being advertised on Rangers Official then they have my support. If King and Ashley are going to thrash out some compromises for the good of the club then good for them.

I don't think there is any rationale here slating who does what. However, each to their own (tu)