No Tickets For Hardie's Parents Yesterday

j1mgg

Just read that Ryan's parents weren't at the game yesterday because his parents couldn't get tickets for it.

I would if thought the club would of done it best to make sure they got tickets considering he was starting, and how the fuck do folk like Andy Cameron always get tickets right next to the directors?

Dumbarton is the hardest place to get tickets for. Posters on here missed it who have had tickets for every game since the 3rd.

Its a tough one but the club would only get a limited amount of tickets

Spot on mate, this is the first game that me and Amanda have missed in over 4 years due to not having tickets.

Dumbarton is the hardest place to get tickets for. Posters on here missed it who have had tickets for every game since the 3rd.

Its a tough one but the club would only get a limited amount of tickets

We are an A+ and didn't run a bus yesterday due to lack of tickets. Think the official Rangers allocation was 900 then the directors box so if every player gets 2 tickets or so then that fairly reduces the allocation.

Tynecastle will be a struggle as well.

We are an A+ and didn't run a bus yesterday due to lack of tickets. Think the official Rangers allocation was 900 then the directors box so if every player gets 2 tickets or so then that fairly reduces the allocation.

Tynecastle will be a struggle as well.

We didn't run a bus either mate, we were only allocated 2 tickets and I think we ended up with 13 due to great work from the people that run the bus. Your right though bud tyncastle will be the same

I think theres only 1000 seats it so there. I dont think my club even ran a bus because of so few tickets and were a big club.

I managed to get a ticket for the previous two games this season (hospitality for 1) but your right we only get 900 tickets so practically impossible to run a bus for it.

Just read that Ryan's parents weren't at the game yesterday because his parents couldn't get tickets for it.

I would if thought the club would of done it best to make sure they got tickets considering he was starting, and how the fuck do folk like Andy Cameron always get tickets right next to the directors?

From what I've read, team wasn't announced until around 1pm so Ryan had no clue he was starting, so couldn't organise tickets.

Also, only 900 tickets were available, fans always struggle for tickets there.

Fck all wrong with that! I always go with my hubby or he wouldn't be allowed to go! :lol:

Fair dos! Just not for me personally.

The fitba for me is with my pals or my Dad or brother. Only ever took the Mrs once and it was to help take my 2 young nephews.

She always asks to come along but I go to the game to get away fae her....not have her tag along :P

Fair dos! Just not for me personally.

The fitba for me is with my pals or my Dad or brother. Only ever took the Mrs once and it was to help take my 2 young nephews.

She always asks to come along but I go to the game to get away fae her....not have her tag along :P

I think I only get to go because I drive us there and back!