Any Bears From Argyll & Bute?

Carsons Dog

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Many really do, but it will be too late.

Time we went on the offensive and took the fight to them.

It is becoming more of a debate these days amongst our own.

However, I maintain, the CoS has let the Protestant community down badly with their appeasement and taking a back seat, allowing the devil worshippers to seize the opportunity.

I am a member and their are still a few staunch Calvanist/Lutheran/Loyalist types, but we are in a minority and the majority will just not even go there on discussing the inequities of our new political landscape, but stick to matters scripture, which is a fine upstanding principle and all the while the church of the antichrist couldn't be more involved for the unscrupulous, corrupt, subversive, paedophile bastards that they are!

Agreed I never go to church now due to them touching their toes. National secular society are best option now.

Was in oban a couple of years ago. Effin hoops everywhere. Is it a.declan town?

Is it fuck, they just walk about in their scummy tops because it's all they've got to wear. Obans a big Rangers town, far more of us than there is of them

Rural Argyll was traditionally more so tho.

The consistency changed a few years back and we got an Snp msp.

Still Don't get the shift to nationalist. Mental.

A lot of the SNP vote is from young voters, rebelling against the traditional vote of labour from their fathers/grandfathers. The SNP have cornered the leftie youth vote perfectley at the moment. Sadly,for them,Labour only have themselves to blame.

Is it fuck, they just walk about in their scummy tops because it's all they've got to wear. Obans a big Rangers town, far more of us than there is of them

You've got a catholic shinty team ffs. I played against the Irish for Scotland u14s in the shinty hurly games and the 2 Oban lads switched shirts with them.

Cunts.

You've got a catholic shinty team ffs. I played against the Irish for Scotland u14s in the shinty hurly games and the 2 Oban lads switched shirts with them.

Cunts.

What two lads? I'll probably know them. A fucking Catholic shinty club contain yourself :lol:

I signed this guy's petition. He just sent me an update email. Look him up on change.org and sign up with him. ...

Sign this petition

2,223 supporters
2,777 needed to reach 5,000
Nicola Sturgeon: Ban the Sectarian use of the word...
by Euan Hunter · 2,223 supporters
Petition Update
SNP Brendan O’Hara Scandal
XdSADZRxxJsWSzd-128x128-noPad.jpg?143008
Euan Hunter
United Kingdom

Apr 26, 2015 — http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/572961/Bigoted-language-shame-would-be-SNP-MP

SNPO-Hara-572961.jpg
Bigoted language shame of would-be SNP MP
Brendan O'Hara, who is the favourite to win the crucial marginal seat of Argyll and Bute, called Rangers supporters "h***" on a Celtic fans' website. It is an extremely insulting and bigoted term for the Ibrox...

What two lads? I'll probably know them. A fucking Catholic shinty club contain yourself :lol:

:lol:

Most folk who play for them are Rangers fans, there is no religious context to shinty teams!

Catholic shinty team :lol:

I take it he's referring to Oban Celtic. I have known many players throughout the years who played for them and i can honestly say he's talking nonsense. The other team in town (Oban Camanachd) have always had mainly Rangers fans in their ranks but to claim there is a Catholic shinty team is beyond belief.

Oban is probably 75% us, 20% them and 5% others although they have always had successful supporters clubs whereas we have struggled in this respect.

I signed this guy's petition. He just sent me an update email. Look him up on change.org and sign up with him. ...

Sign this petition

2,223 supporters
2,777 needed to reach 5,000
Nicola Sturgeon: Ban the Sectarian use of the word...
by Euan Hunter · 2,223 supporters
Petition Update
SNP Brendan O’Hara Scandal
XdSADZRxxJsWSzd-128x128-noPad.jpg?143008
Euan Hunter
United Kingdom

Apr 26, 2015 — http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/572961/Bigoted-language-shame-would-be-SNP-MP

SNPO-Hara-572961.jpg
Bigoted language shame of would-be SNP MP
Brendan O'Hara, who is the favourite to win the crucial marginal seat of Argyll and Bute, called Rangers supporters "H***" on a Celtic fans' website. It is an extremely insulting and bigoted term for the Ibrox...

I signed that petition but what actually happens with these?

The Collymore seemed to work but not sure where it goes after a certain amount of people sign it.

I signed that petition but what actually happens with these?

The Collymore seemed to work but not sure where it goes after a certain amount of people sign it.

Apparently after it reaches 5000 signatures the petition, along with a cover letter, is sent to these two politicians.

Letter to

SNP Scotland First Minister Nicola Sturgeon

Scottish Justice Minister Michael Matheson

Ban the derogatory word "h**" from Scottish Society & Scottish Football.

h** is used as a term of religious hatred, a derogatory and sectarian term for a protestant or those perceived to be protestant by supporters of other football teams mainly Celtic FC & Aberdeen FC.

Hearts, Kilmarnock and Rangers fans amongst others all suffer abuse and subjected to sectarianism & prejudice simply because of the colours they wear, the school they go to or allegiance to a football team. For example "Go Home you h***" or 'Dirty h** Bastards', 'Edinburgh h***, Killie h*** or Orange h** Bastards' !!

Chants in support of the IRA in any shape or form are unacceptable and have no place in Society. "Up The RA" & songs in support of the IRA sang by Celtic FC fans should be outlawed and made illegal and those singing them dealt with by the courts and banned from entering football stadia.

Lets clean up Scotland & Scottish Football and celebrate all that is good in the beautiful game and Scotland.

Parity for all

I take it he's referring to Oban Celtic. I have known many players throughout the years who played for them and i can honestly say he's talking nonsense. The other team in town (Oban Camanachd) have always had mainly Rangers fans in their ranks but to claim there is a Catholic shinty team is beyond belief.

Oban is probably 75% us, 20% them and 5% others although they have always had successful supporters clubs whereas we have struggled in this respect.

Even then mate, most of the boys that play for both of the teams support us. A fucking Catholic shinty team :lol: :lol:

You are right though, our supporters clubs seem to falter after a while but these things happen. Some people don't get on with certain others so it's only natural really. Majority of the town is Rangers, absolutely no doubt about that

Even then mate, most of the boys that play for both of the teams support us. A fucking Catholic shinty team :lol: :lol:

You are right though, our supporters clubs seem to falter after a while but these things happen. Some people don't get on with certain others so it's only natural really. Majority of the town is Rangers, absolutely no doubt about that

I see the Oban loyal banner regularly at away games , how many supporters bus's leave from there?