Vanguard Bears Statement On Bigotry Within Snp!

BLUEDIGNITY

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I know several Rangers fans ( season ticket holders of many years ) who simply cannot see past this mob. It doesn't matter what they get up , how many scandals unfold, how many lies are unravelled, their overarching hatred of the English binds them to the current day Nazis -. Useful idiots !!!

I'll be voting SNP this time.

I never took the word 'h**' as meaning protestant. It was always just anti-Rangers abuse.

I've never heard it applied to protestants in general in real life.

I always thought it was came from Rangers = Gers = Germans = h***

It just seems totally backwards basing your vote on what team a candidate supports.

It would be the same for those who say they won't vote Labour because Jim Murphy is an celtic fan.

Absolutely pathetic reason. I won't be voting for his party simply because they are sell-outs.

The whole sectarian abuse laws need to be repealed though. Things like this just show how ridiculous it is in trying to draw the line.

But its not the biggest issue in this election.

I never took the word 'h**' as meaning protestant. It was always just anti-Rangers abuse.

I always thought it was came from Rangers = Gers = Germans = H***

It just seems totally backwards basing your vote on what team a candidate supports.

It would be the same for those who say they won't vote Labour because Jim Murphy is an celtic fan.

Absolutely pathetic reason. I won't be voting for his party simply because they are sell-outs.

The whole sectarian abuse laws need to be repealed though. Things like this just show how ridiculous it is in trying to draw the line.

I can see you lasting long here :pipe:

SNP and their backers are against everything Rangers stands for. Any yes voter or SNP member sitting in Ibrox is a hypocrite who obviously doesnt even take his own beliefs seriously

I can see you lasting long here :pipe:

Why?

Because I'm not religious?

Because I can separate football from politics?

How many of those actually shouting about 'anti-protestant' abuse actually go to church ?

If someone calls me a h** bastard, it's water off a ducks back, just football banter.

If someone isn't going to vote SNP because they don't want further powers for Scotland, then fair enough.

That's a genuine reason. But this fake outrage is nonsense and everyone knows it.

I don't give 2 shits about what team my MP supports.

*popcorn*

Why?

How many of those actually shouting about 'anti-protestant' abuse actually go to church ?

If someone calls me a h** bastard, it's water off a ducks back, just football banter.

If someone isn't going to vote SNP because they don't want further powers for Scotland, then fair enough.

That's a genuine reason. But this fake outrage is nonsense and everyone knows it.

Commendable athiest or secularist view. However, don't forget the people you are voting for are rabidly obsessed religious nuts, who would love nothing more than running this country for the benefit of the minority. Nepotism, bias and hypocrisy are the ideals you are voting for.

its hilarious to watch people bang on about sectarianism using sectarianism, personally couldnt give a flying fuck if your protestant or catholic either or believing in an invisible cunt called God and having wars over him is insane to me .... how many actually go to church ? im voting SNP have always voted labour but I want change everyone has their own views and I PERSONALLY dont think the westminster system works for Scotland and if you think differently then thats your democratic right to do so but you can fuck right off if you think calling someone like me SNP taig and a traitor would make a slight bit of difference then you're a fud. politics, religion and football should be separate and thats how I see it (tu)

No leadership no voice. As we have said elsewhere. Religion in general is no longer the force it was in Scottish society. Hence why the Protestant community is now virtually ostracised and demonised in Scotland.

Unionism however is still very much alive but has no focus. Yes the Labour, Liberal and Tory parties all want to remain in the Union but the Unionist vote gets split as a result.

In the short term only tactical voting will keep the SNP out. And talking of which i don't care how much criticism this gets. You vote SNP you are no Rangers fan in my eyes.

Voting for them means you are worthless and happy to be treated like shit by Republicans. Happy to be called a h**. Happy seeing Republican Flute bands walk past the Cenotaph with crowds cheering them on. Happy to see Republicans and Nationalists destroy everything associated with Protestants, Rangers and the Union.

here here m8 sitting here in the union jack club thinking what a proud Brit I am and on the beds is a pillow in the shape of a union jack

You are going to vote SNP as you think that Labour are sellout? Are fucking serious? The party that sold out to the Tories in the 70's and Fucked labour to the extent that we had to endure Thatcher? Aye very good! I've got a mate up north that is voting ukip because Emily Santos is standing and he wants to pump her, and for no other reason... That I can understand but you say you're voting for the snp because labour sold out is just fucking retarded..... Have a word with your self.

its hilarious to watch people bang on about sectarianism using sectarianism, personally couldnt give a flying fuck if your protestant or catholic either or believing in an invisible cunt called God and having wars over him is insane to me .... how many actually go to church ? im voting SNP have always voted labour but I want change everyone has their own views and I PERSONALLY dont think the westminster system works for Scotland and if you think differently then thats your democratic right to do so but you can fuck right off if you think calling someone like me SNP taig and a traitor would make a slight bit of difference then you're a fud. politics, religion and football should be separate and thats how I see it (tu)

why doesn't it work tbh I'm better off under the current go why would u want SNP in England they will just cause so much fuss then call for an independent ref again and people like u are either stupid or blind that's not their long game

why doesn't it work tbh I'm better off under the current go why would u want SNP in England they will just cause so much fuss then call for an independent ref again and people like u are either stupid or blind that's not their long game

they cant call a ref unless Scotland ask for one, personally i want scotland to be independant have never hidden that fact but it doesn't mean fuck all to me supporting Rangers.. and yes i know alot will hit out with "its a british club" bla bla bla heard it all before, people talking about tactical voting to keep snp out.. what does that tell you ? it tells you that Scotland feel they would be better off with SNP looking after scotlands interests in westminster within the UK WHICH this country voted for but you want to then deny the right to have say ... cant have your cake and eat it im afraid and tactical voting clearly shows you know fuck all about politics if you are happy to vote for anyone but ...

And do u think that won't happen. Ffs m8 think about not rocket science this is the long game SNP is the official republican party even the Republicans in oirland are paring themselves to SNP wake up and smell the roses and open your eyes wide. U can't be a rangers supporter and u certainly don't know what we are and stand for do your research of our history

You are going to vote SNP as you think that Labour are sellout? Are fucking serious? The party that sold out to the Tories in the 70's and Fucked labour to the extent that we had to endure Thatcher? Aye very good! I've got a mate up north that is voting ukip because Emily Santos is standing and he wants to pump her, and for no other reason... That I can understand but you say you're voting for the snp because labour sold out is just fucking retarded..... Have a word with your self.

The only way I will consider voting Labour again is if they back real home rule within Britain.

They are not interested in that though. All their promises were bullshit.

They want Scots to be content with this half-arsed devolved parliament funded by a block grant.

And then we get called subsidy junkies when we don't have the powers to compete with London.

So to hell with them. Labour has taken Scottish votes for granted for too long.

SNP isn't perfect but it seems like its time to give them a chance to shake things up.

Why?

Absolute SNP propaganda pish.

The SNP signed up to the Smith Commission and more powers.

I (like many) want further powers for Scotland but I will never vote for the clueless SNP who will destroy Scotland.

Despite her lies and bullshit Sturgeon does not speak for Scotland

Getting back to the op, can any of the snp voters on here tell me how they feel about their political party supporters clapping and chearing the republican marchers. Do you not wish some clarification from the SNP on these revelations or are you going to move on past? Given the political arguments are viable, where do you stand with being linked to rebublican terrorism?

Why?

I dYou don't careon't give 2 shits about what team my MP supports.

You might not care but THEY do. You are nothing but a stupid apologist, a quisling, rolling over and getting your tummy tickled by those who have been plotting to treat you as a second class citizen for years. You are just too caught up in your tartan tranny nonsense to see what is happening. I could debate the economic disaster which would befall us should the natzis get in but I really cant be arsed

The only way I will consider voting Labour again is if they back real home rule within Britain.

They are not interested in that though. All their promises were bullshit.

They want Scots to be content with this half-arsed devolved parliament funded by a block grant.

And then we get called subsidy junkies when we don't have the powers to compete with London.

So to hell with them. Labour has taken Scottish votes for granted for too long.

SNP isn't perfect but it seems like its time to give them a chance to shake things up.

No one is suggesting that you vote labour, in fact I couldn't care less who you vote for. Simple fact is if you vote for the snp you will be let down just as much if not more so than if you vote for labor or anyone else. At least vote for something that you believe in and are passionate about.... I want the UK out of the eu because they can't stand us, in fact they can't abide the fact we saved their arses twice.... We got one very well before the End and we can do damn well without the eu.

Why?

If someone calls me a hun bastard, it's water off a ducks back, just football banter.

For the vast majority of Rangers fans, supporting the Gers is about more than just football. The SNP as a party are leading the ignorant masses to a People's Republic of Western Korea (formerly Scotland). Their fiscal policies are ludicrous, their foreign and defence policies basically non-existent. Their fiddling with the law and our basic freedom of speech is dangerous. Their treatment of Rangers FC and its shareholders and supporters is as biased as can be. The have just set aside £6m funding to help with the 325 redundancies at Tullis Russell (which is fine) but they did absolutely nothing to help our oldco Plc in 2012where our employees numbered approximately 300. The Lord Advocate did nothing about the fraudster Whyte (it was Vince Cable who actually instigated the case) and the Finance Minister did nothing about any job losses. Indeed the local MSP, none other than the Plastic Princess herself, did nothing whatsoever to help. Have you given any consideration to the impact that independence would have on our Club and its fans? As for the use of the term "Hun" to describe our fans, if you don't believe it is meant a sectarian slur then you are certainly in the minority.

Are you a member of the OO or is that a personal assumption?

I am and we have gone soft, as have the CoS, so much so thay both have become an irrelevance.

However, to move forward and be effective in nullifying this new found Rhepublican terror group that masquerades in the very apt colour of yellow, organisation is needed. A plan, a strategy, as knee jerking would only end up back firing.

Again it's all about getting every wrong doing into the public domain, unmasquing the subversive political involvement of the church of the anti Christ, the involvement of the paedo worshippers who are linked to rhepublican terrorist and political organisations.

One strand in achieving that is to join the SNP and and get actively involved. Move up the ranks, gather evidence and leak every piece of wrong doing. The taig element aren't difficult to spot, nor to gather the dirt on them.

With the Labour Party now an irrelivence here, the Tories don't give a fuck. At the minute it's tactical voting to keep out the Nationalists. At the minute, I'm biased as I'm UKIP and not everyone's cup of tea, so to have an impact, it would be Labour at the General election and Tory at local elections due to much smaller council constituencies and easier to gain a swing away from the other parties. Defies some basic political principles, but TBH, there is not much difference between their policies in modern times and at a local level we know the nepotism that exists within labour councils to our detriment. Mainly of the taig variety and these fuckin leeches need salted!

Overall the rhabids make up around twenty percent of the populous, whist in Glasgow we're around 50/50. Difficult to believe that this odious minority dictate how we live and dismantle and destroy our heritage. Sad thing thing is, we allowed it. Time to take our country back!