Vanguard Bears Statement On Bigotry Within Snp!

BLUEDIGNITY

The Tories are the bogeymen ... Westminster the excuse for all evils that befall Scotland...

I know that we should fear the SNP a great deal more than we should the Tories ....

Anyone that thinks they are in this for the betterment of Scotland needs a good kick in the haw maws ...

Divide and Conquer .........

If they get all the seats, then there is no opposition to challenge anything they wish to make laws on..........

The last country that happened in was Germany ........

SNPOUT

im guessing you dont know how westminster works then ? 50 snp mps vs 200ish of tory and 200ish of labour ... yeah no one to challenge the SNP , i think you need a kick in the haw maws

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

All I can go on is my own personal experience.

I've only ever seen the word as an anti-Rangers insult. People calling me it know I don't care about religion.

It's just back and forward football banter, that I can brush off.

I get the point about double standards. The whole abuse laws are bullshit.

It just leads to nonsense like this arguing over what words mean these days.

At the end of the day, the whole issue should be handled under existing breach of the peace laws.

I think the intention was good to be seen to make an effort to stamp out sectarian bigotry. Hasn't worked though.

It should be self-policing, with judges left to draw the line between banter, and genuine bigotry and hatred, or stuff that could provoke a riot.

To be honest, in this case it just looks like a bit of banter to me.

I doubt I'm the only one who sees it that way.

Yes that would probably be the sensible way to go.

But the political party you are pledging youre vote to, decided otherwise, and spent millions of tax payers money pushing through legislation which was widely criticised, or to use Sheriff Richard Davidson's most potent of legal terms..."mince"

http://www.thecourier.co.uk/news/local/dundee/dundee-sheriff-criticises-anti-sectarian-legislation-1.82470

Rumour reaches me that Mullholland has sent an instruction to PF's & the Police that he will not be entertaining charges for use of the word "h**" - despite the fact that many have already been successfully convicted in Scottish courts for using that term, and the fact the sectarian charities maintain the terms usage is sectarian.

Now Andy pause for a moment and ask yourself what will the result of this be ?

When it comes to statistical analysis in the future with regard to sectarian offending it will present a very imbalanced and unrealistic overview of crime trends which suggests Catholics are far more likely to suffer sectarian abuse than Protestants.

Job done.

Naw it disnae.

Labour and SNP are both anti-Tory votes.

If there are more anti-Tory votes than Tory votes, then Cameron is out on his arse.

Anyway, I don't want to see the Red or Blue Tories with a clear majority.

Quite happy to see the SNP with the balance of power to fight for Scottish interests.

Is the famous Andy, editor of Scotzine?

If not there's a couple of very specific writing tics you share with the great man himself.

Probably just my curious mind, mind you.

He's not gullible. He's a brainless fuckwit.

... Oh the irony of this is a thread about getting all offended about the word 'h**'

And that irony is shared by all the other posters hurling personal abuse around while getting their 'mock offended' hats on about the word 'h**'

nope - just fly up on a Saturday or Sunday morning and back South on a Sunday night! Still have my ST's but finding it harder to justify them although my cousin thinks I should renew again as he uses them more than me!

Outside of a night in the pub, a black pudding supper (cos you cant get that down south) and seeing my old mum for a few hours - i dont see much else of Glasgow nowadays! Even my memories of scottish telly are Take the High Road, Thingumyjig and Scotch & Wry! It may be a generation thing but I just dont see how the SNP have managed to get themselves into such a position of control and why if only 45% (whatever it was) supported their push for Independence do we now have polls saying that they have over 55% of Scotland voting for them!

I smell shite!

You bet !

Trying to fool us into thinking there is only one party to vote for.

They were round my street a couple of nights posting flyers. All young activiists, so they do appear to be capturing the imaginatition of the young. TBH, the first time I voted it was for them during the Thatcher era when young and naive, having romantic notions of Scotland and watching the industrial devastation that she had brought about. As you mature and get to understand the political scene a bit better, you begin to see that the politics don't stack up and recently they just had no economic case for independence, far less them getting into bed with the republicans.

The young in this country again have little to aspire to in terms of finding a decent job. We have mass migration taking up most of the low paid jobs that might have been the safety net for many, but now there is little hope.

Universities accross the land have branched out oversees to subsidise their income with foreign students on an unprecedented scale. The problem is, they don't leave when the course is completed, so we now also have limited options at a professional level for our own young hopefuls.

Seen many home grown doctors these days?! These foreign Doctors are working on fixed term contracts that our local ones would consign to the bin. Due to the funding gap at universities, the number of places in medicine for our own have seriously diminished to generate the income from foreigners and this is accross the board on all professions.

The nursing problem, bringing in masses of Philipina nationals to subsidise the NHS funding problem. Fucking chaos, far less the erosion of patient care.

They have also swollen the number of civil servants to support their government departments, with the cost now running into billions.

The promise by the SNP at the referendum to give all those migrants Scottish citizenship in a new independent state if they had won.

Their case for oil was blown out of the water. It is one of the industries that my company operate in. It is in fast decline, with most oil majors cutting and running.

They want rid of Trident, so that will be the death knell for the jobs at Faslane and Coulport and the the two last remaing shipyards that we have, as no further defence contracts would be sent North in an independent Scotland.

So what's left? Whiskey and tourism and paying out billions in dole to our own young disillusioned and disenfranchised talent and the mass of migrants that are here to rip us off in the first place!

The only growth sector would be that of the civil service and as we already know, those jobs are reserved for taigs!

It is carnage accross the board with little opportunity for our own. This is the landscape of the SNP. Bigger devastation than Thatcher. All about a self serving agenda of the megalomaniacs Adolf and his bitch.

They are an insipid breed, with politics based on division, false promise and downright fantasy!

The good people of Scotland need to wake up to this mass deception and as for us, well, we should really know better!

... Oh the irony of this is a thread about getting all offended about the word 'h**'

And that irony is shared by all the other posters hurling personal abuse around while getting their 'mock offended' hats on about the word 'h**'

Can you point to where I made any reference to that word?

I think you're confusing me with someone else.

Another article in the daily rhabid in our demonisation, re the two ginger minger bombers. Rangers all over it.

Don't have any time for them, but apparently on receiving intelligence, more commonly known as taig grasses, Police raid the home of McK and his mother. No mention of what they found,, no arrests, so we can safely assume they found SFA!

This rhag certainly does it for effect. Another non story with opportunity to get our name involved. They just can't help themselves.

As for plod, they would do well better gathering intelligence on the Rhepublican movement and paedophile priests, instead of following the political agenda of their Stasi lords and masters. All very fucking cosy.

BTW, still no intelligence on those who maimed our young fan. Surprise, surprise!

The more I think about our plight under the yellow peril, I despair at this country and our very own fans who support them. As for the excuse that politics has nothing to do with football, then look no further at us and THEM. Politics affects everything in our daily lives, both directly and indirectly, there is no pigeon holing it. It provides the context and the very fabric of the society in which we live. Excuses are just a deflection from the reality, borne out of a set of flawed values, misunderstanding and myth.

Your hands must be constantly soaking wet. Thankfully, you and Boab are the only two at Ibrox who capitulate to Rangers haters.

Another article in the daily rhabid in our demonisation, re the two ginger minger bombers. Rangers all over it.

Don't have any time for them, but apparently on receiving intelligence, more commonly known as taig grasses, Police raid the home of McK and his mother. No mention of what they found,, no arrests, so we can safely assume they found SFA!

This rhag certainly does it for effect. Another non story with opportunity to get our name involved. They just can't help themselves.

As for plod, they would do well better gathering intelligence on the Rhepublican movement and paedophile priests, instead of following the political agenda of their Stasi lords and masters. All very fucking cosy.

BTW, still no intelligence on those who maimed our young fan. Surprise, surprise!

The more I think about our plight under the yellow peril, I despair at this country and our very own fans who support them. As for the excuse that politics has nothing to do with football, then look no further at us and THEM. Politics affects everything in our daily lives, both directly and indirectly, there is no pigeon holing it. It provides the context and the very fabric of the society in which we live. Excuses are just a deflection from the reality, borne out of a set of flawed values, misunderstanding and myth.

Courageous reporting at its worst and they are admired by those who should ban them !

The SNP and Salmond and Sturgeon lied to the Scottish people all through the referendum, and now folk still believe their lies.

They lied about the oil, their projections were something like 12 times higher than the actual figures. They had no plan, no currency, just cross your fingers and hope for the best.

Because they hate England and Britain, not because they think Scotland will be better independent. They hate Britain so much they were willing to just jump in the river blindfolded and hope we'd make it to the other side. Not for Scotlands future, but to get out of Britain. Why are some so gullible to believe proven liars.

A vote for SNP is a vote to break up the Union.

I'm voting SNP just as a lot of other bears are. I'm not a bigot and neither are they likely to be.

you don't sound so sure.

SNP can get themselves to fuck and should one of their fucking pamphlet handlers show up at my door i'll be asking them why such a biogot is still allowed to represent them and revel in their stuttering and attempts to deflect from the issue.

i'll also ask what happened to the millions tied up in oil before i tell them to leave and close the door.

A vote for SNP is a vote to break up the Union.

It's worse than that. They really have no clue about how to run a country. Frankly, I wouldn't trust them to run a bath.

Their economic policies don't even make it as far as the first hurdle. There's a *slight* problem with funding that no amount of bluster, rhetoric or downright lies can mask. The only way that the books could be balanced (and, frankly, I think that would become impossible after a short time) is by sharply raising taxes (the result of which will be that people and businesses will leave the country in droves) and/or making severe cuts in public spending. Investment will be curtailed and jobs will go. Research projects will be badly affected by the lack of external funding, leading to financial difficulties for our universities and yet more job losses. The SNP defence policy will also result in substantial job losses, and not just those associated with Trident. The Royal Navy will not allow its warships to be built in foreign countries, which Scotland will become if the SNP get their way, so what's left of our shipbuilding industry will be looking at oblivion.

I've hardly even started but the picture is clear: the SNP will destroy this country. And that's one hell of a price to pay for being able to say: "See us. We're pure independent an' that."

It's worse than that. They really have no clue about how to run a country. Frankly, I wouldn't trust them to run a bath.

Their economic policies don't even make it as far as the first hurdle. There's a *slight* problem with funding that no amount of bluster, rhetoric or downright lies can mask. The only way that the books could be balanced (and, frankly, I think that would become impossible after a short time) is by sharply raising taxes (the result of which will be that people and businesses will leave the country in droves) and/or making severe cuts in public spending. Investment will be curtailed and jobs will go. Research projects will be badly affected by the lack of external funding, leading to financial difficulties for our universities and yet more job losses. The SNP defence policy will also result in substantial job losses, and not just those associated with Trident. The Royal Navy will not allow its warships to be built in foreign countries, which Scotland will become if the SNP get their way, so what's left of our shipbuilding industry will be looking at oblivion.

I've hardly even started but the picture is clear: the SNP will destroy this country. And that's one hell of a price to pay for being able to say: "See us. We're pure independent an' that."

do you understand that this is a general election for the makeup of the uk parliament and not an independence referendum?

I'm amazed that people of voting age can't understand the difference between what their votes are actually for

do you understand that this is a general election for the makeup of the uk parliament and not an independence referendum?

I'm amazed that people of voting age can't understand the difference between what their votes are actually for

I'm amazed Rangers fans would vote for a party that is now riddled with Prod and Rangers haters. Any Bear voting SNP should feck off and support another club.

I'm amazed Rangers fans would vote for a party that is now riddled with Prod and Rangers haters. Any Bear voting SNP should feck off and support another club.

this is clearly because you don't have the metal capacity to realise that what football team you support doesn't have any effect on the way most people cast their vote - I notice that no one has picked up the point on Mhairi Black...

(also I'm not an SNP voter but seriously, calling out fans for voting a way that disagrees with some people in a football club support is so fucking stupid it's unbelievable - if anyone should "feck off and support another club" it's the guys that clearly don't support the club for football reasons)

Think it was to the stewards/police inside Ibrox. Why not ask Boab and he can tell us exactly what he did to a fellow bear????

That is disgraceful.

That carry on will stick like mud when that lad goes for a job interview.

I hope Boab is proud of himself , you utter cretin.

this is clearly because you don't have the metal capacity to realise that what football team you support doesn't have any effect on the way most people cast their vote - I notice that no one has picked up the point on Mhairi Black...

(also I'm not an SNP voter but seriously, calling out fans for voting a way that disagrees with some people in a football club support is so fucking stupid it's unbelievable - if anyone should "feck off and support another club" it's the guys that clearly don't support the club for football reasons)

Mhairi Black is yet another who is actively seeking an independent Scotland at all costs and showed her hatred and complete disdain to anyone who voted NO. Other than her dislike of c****c FC she is absolutely no different to any other SNP representative

I have the mental capacity to know when a party and group hate my club and support. When you're rolling over and having your belly tickled, I'll still be saying the same thing.

The SNP are scum. Get off your hands and knees ffs.

I think we all know only too well what a vote for this heinous yellow peril means in any election!

The sooner they are consigned to the garbage bin where they truly belong the better.

Even that would be too good for these divisive, egotistical, bigoted, corrupt, evil rhepublican loving shower of lying fantasists!

Oh really? Try telling that one to those who support scum fc.

It's not about calling out fans, its about calling out anyone who support policies of economic oblivion, victimisation, infringement of human rights and nepotism. Supporting a party that is founded on division, lies, bigotry and utter fantasy, far less their embracement of rhepublican values.

Yes, we all want so much to be ruled by these incompetent, bigoted morons!

Don't give one fuck what team you support, but it us who have been targeted and demonised at every turn as a consequence of their policies and used partly as the excuse for everyone to vote for them, so more than most we should know better.

People are tribal and that is demonstrated with whatever size of country you have.

If you have the European Union, people want more domestic powers

If you have a UK government, people want more devolved powers

If you have independence, Shetland and Orkney would want more powers

If you have a council, housing schemes want more money

It's the way of life, people are intrinsically selfish, its how nature ensures we continue.