Haris Vuckic Wants To Fight For Nufc Place

When speaking to the Glasgow Evening Times, Vuckic explained:

“I intend to return to Newcastle when my loan deal is finished and force my way into the team there next season. I still have a year left on my contract.

“But that is for the future. Just now, I am a Rangers player and my job is to play well for the club and help them to win matches. That is what I will try to do.”

Source: http://whatculture.com/sport/haris-vuckic-wants-to-fight-for-nufc-place-so-whys-he-at-rangers.php?

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I expected this to be the case but I would have loved if we could have got a deal done for him. I think he had the potential to be a very good player for us, but instead he'll go back down to NU and be a fringe player at best.

Don't blame him one bit, he's been a stand out since he arrived but he'll earn more, play with better players in a better league and in better stadia.

I'd love him to stay but good luck to the lad if he goes back to Tyneside. If it doesn't work out for him down there I'd take him back in a flash.

:thumbup:

What a non-story.

Of course he's going to say that. His intentions will be with Newcastle because that's who he is under contract with. He's not exactly going to say "next year I plan on playing for _____" when he's under contract there.

If we put in an interest in keeping him on, he'd no doubt have something to think about, and then we'd understand more about his intentions.

What a non-story.

Of course he's going to say that. His intentions will be with Newcastle because that's who he is under contract with. He's not exactly going to say "next year I plan on playing for _____" when he's under contract there.

If we put in an interest in keeping him on, he'd no doubt have something to think about, and then we'd understand more about his intentions.

TIMes at the wind up.

Not good enough for us anyway, certainly not good enough for a team with any aspirations of winning back our title from Celtic. Will do for playing the likes of Livi and Alloa at Ibrox on sunny afternoons but not the Aberdeens or Dundee Utds on cold winter evenings away from home, no chance.

Not good enough for us anyway, certainly not good enough for a team with any aspirations of winning back our title from Celtic. Will do for playing the likes of Livi and Alloa at Ibrox on sunny afternoons but not the Aberdeens or Dundee Utds on cold winter evenings away from home, no chance.

Away you go! He'd quite easily help to build a league winning team. He's one of the best players in the country. Every time he cuts onto his left foot you know he's going to trouble the keeper. He's quality.

couldn't agree less - 9 goals in 13 matches - I think he would do a good job for us in the SPFL.