Haris Vuckic Wants To Fight For Nufc Place

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

young talented player signed to a club in the richest league in the world has achoice between trying to make it in that league or playing the corrupt backwater of Schottich football, hmmm...........wonder what he thinks he should do................

loan signings are the future for both the scum and us if we want to get some talent in as prices for players are about to go through the roof,

Undoubtedly Vuckic has been a good addition to the squad and has scored some great goals but his all round game isn't the best for me. He has potential and if he was playing with a better calibre of player it might well bring the best out of him, but the same could be said for players like Law.

The one performance that stands out for me was the game where he came on as a sub for the last 20 against Cowdenbeath. Although winning 2-1 at the time we were struggling but he took the game by the scruff of the neck and we eventually ran out 4-1 winners thanks to him, but to be honest goals apart I don't recall any other occasions where he has had such an influence on a match.

Not good enough for us anyway, certainly not good enough for a team with any aspirations of winning back our title from Celtic. Will do for playing the likes of Livi and Alloa at Ibrox on sunny afternoons but not the Aberdeens or Dundee Utds on cold winter evenings away from home, no chance.

not sure if you are a tim or just a troll? wht a load of pish. best player we have, Slovenian international who u think would be panicked by the dreich scottish weather. Really?

not sure if you are a tim or just a troll? wht a load of pish. best player we have, Slovenian international who u think would be panicked by the dreich scottish weather. Really?

Thing is it doesnt get cold or wet in Slovenia, its in the Caribbean didnt you know. :): . My only worry about him is lack of pace, he is a very good footballer . For the high he is he toils a wee bit jumping for a ball and winning it but that isnt a great worry.

Thats what makes our game brilliant, opinions we all have slightly different ones. He never tormented the Taigs defence if I remember right.

Cooper had a swagger that more than made up for him not being a flying machine but if you think he had no pace you watched a different Cooper from me.

:anguish::anguish:

He wasn't with us when we played them.

:clap::clap:

I know mate just fishing. :)

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

He's been caught out a few times.

:pipe::pipe:

Hate when people refer to him as an international. He's been capped once in a friendly and got a half an hour cameo.

He's already been posted missing away from home on more than one occasion at this mediocre level. His arse would collapse at Parkhead. And he's got one cap, one, 3 years ago and was binned.

He's the most overrated Rangers player in a long time.

We have players who have scored hundreds of goals at the top level in Scotland, won over 50 caps for their country, won domestic trophies, top tier league titles, played in European Finals and in the Champions League and you think some reserve from a diddy English EPL club is our best player? Now who's trolling? Give me peace for crying out loud. He's a nobody who looks good in among the Ricky Fosters, David Templetons and Bilel Mohsnis.

He's already been posted missing away from home on more than one occasion at this mediocre level. His arse would collapse at Parkhead. And he's got one cap, one, 3 years ago and was binned.

He's the most overrated Rangers player in a long time.

We have players who have scored hundreds of goals at the top level in Scotland, won over 50 caps for their country, won domestic trophies, top tier league titles, played in European Finals and in the Champions League and you think some reserve from a diddy English EPL club is our best player? Now who's trolling? Give me peace for crying out loud. He's a nobody who looks good in among the Ricky Fosters, David Templetons and Bilel Mohsnis.

Who is better than him in the current squad then? I'm not sure how past players are relevant in your argument that he isn't our best player right now.

At the right price, he would be a fantastic signing.