Who Had The Final Say In Our Demotion?

It was the SPL that voted us out the premier league , the SFL then refused to shoe horn us into the first division as the SPL wanted .We were then put to the bottom division the SFA had nothing to do with what league we were put into

In the end, does it really matter now? They're all worst cunts. They were the Turkey's who voted for Christmas.

We've been shafted good & proper but have only one step left to take before we're back.

He who laughs last......

It matters, we should never ever forget or put it behind us, given the chance they would happily do it again.

One step till we are back to what ? A weakened team, weakened structure, weakened finances and a financial gulf between us and the tims, and the good chance the uneven playing field will remain. And if we accept any of that gladly I would suggest we had weakened our support.

"Stay strong, never forget, look after ourselves" is the new Rangers motto. And then I will look forward to the turkey slaughter.

We shouldnt forgive or forget, we also shouldn't constantly go on about it.

The best way to get back at them is to win. Then we can start taking back power

We shouldnt forgive or forget, we also shouldn't constantly go on about it.

The best way to get back at them is to win. Then we can start taking back power

This is why if they change the league structure for the coming season we say no thanks if we dont win the play offs, we want or need nothing from them.

The membership SPL clubs voted on it I believe in whether to kick us out of the SPL. Think only Killie and Morherwell didn't vote but the rest voted us out.

Killie abstained, IIRC. Motherwell voted with the rest of the vipers to put us down. But as has been said before, we actively canvassed to go to the bottom league. I actually believe the SFA done all it could to ensure we were allowed to play at League 2 level.

No one's saying forgive the cunts. Anyone who thinks I am is missing what I'm saying all together.

I'm just saying is there really any point to dragging ourselves through all this shit again. Everyone knows what fucking happened. Everyone knows the fuckers responsible.

We will get back to the top, and we will rub their fucking noses in it when we get there. He who laughs last, laughs longest, and I'll never stop laughing at them when we win the Prem.

It matters, we should never ever forget or put it behind us, given the chance they would happily do it again.

One step till we are back to what ? A weakened team, weakened structure, weakened finances and a financial gulf between us and the tims, and the good chance the uneven playing field will remain. And if we accept any of that gladly I would suggest we had weakened our support.

"Stay strong, never forget, look after ourselves" is the new Rangers motto. And then I will look forward to the turkey slaughter.

You clearly misread his post. Maybe you're up a wee bit too late, old timer ?

TBH, the only people that suffered were the spl teams. The lower league teams all got their 2 home games against us & as most of them admitted, made enough money to keep them going for years. The only teams to miss out on their payday were albion rovers who went down from 2 to 3 when we won the 3rd div, & morton who went down from the championship when we won the 1st div. not even sure if teams outside the old spl got any TV money. I don't think they did.

whenever that bastard kheevins gets this topic raised,his answer is rangers problems were self inflicted,well I would like him to explain exactly what he thinks was self inflicted,

our debt was manageable and pro rata lower than the majority of clubs in Scotland including his beloved peado harbourers

the ebt scheme was legal and was common knowledge since it began

maybe he means we have traditions that bigots and anti british racists find offensive

The 11 remaining then SPL Clubs had the final say, 9 voted us out, two abstained, Kilmarnock for reaaons known only to their chairman Michael Johnstone and Ross County who said since Rangers had never been a rival of their club and they had never participated in the Scottish Top Flight they didn't feel right voting on something so big