Play-Off Tickets All £5

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So nothing in the way of a thank you to ST holders it's just a fiver across the board.

The season ticket holders are getting in for £5. The prices have been dropped for everyone to facilitate this discount for the season ticket holders after the spfl rejected the request to let season ticket holders in for free.

35k roughly I woulod think will be at the game pending on the score this Saturday cost of 70-80k giving the SPFL 100k roughly more than I would like to but a hell of a lot le4ss than they would have been hoping for well done Rangers. Personally I think fiver is fair for all. as a ST holder Its not a league game so didnt expect to be covered.

The season ticket holders are getting in for £5. The prices have been dropped for everyone to facilitate this discount for the season ticket holders after the spfl rejected the request to let season ticket holders in for free.

Then charge us a pound and everybody else without a ST whatever it takes to cover the costs.

I see it as a thank you.

If we win against QotS I'll have to fork out £28 to go Easter Road. Would you rather be paying that than £5.

I've not set foot inside an away ground since the hate fest started 3 years ago and I'm not about to start anytime soon, but you carry on funding the enemy.

The original idea was for ST holders only to get in free.