Should've Had A Beamback At Ibrox Tonight.

bunter

We could have raised a good bit of cash to offset the cut price tickets for next week with a beamback tonight. Half 5 kick off wouldve been perfect. Especially when we'll only get about 1000 tickets for it. Missed opportunity.

How did it work before with broadcasting rights?

I went to at least one Old Firm beamback while Sky or the BBC had the rights to the Scottish Prem.

Not sure of the year but van Bronckhorst scored a cracking free kick and... that's all I remember anyway.

I went to a few years ago and was always bored as fuck. Fair dues if the games not televised but wed lose money showing beamback for a televised game

We've got about 3500 tickets for tonight with quite a few spares floating about. Wouldn't be any demand.

Still surprised I never got a ticket through the CCCS as that's the first time I've not been allocated one for there. That's tgred aways on the spin without a ticket.

Still surprised I never got a ticket through the CCCS as that's the first time I've not been allocated one for there. That's tgred aways on the spin without a ticket.

I only got the Friday night game on the CCCS.

How did it work before with broadcasting rights?

I went to at least one Old Firm beamback while Sky or the BBC had the rights to the Scottish Prem.

Not sure of the year but van Bronckhorst scored a cracking free kick and... that's all I remember anyway.

that was the last ever Saturday 3pm game between the sides, I'm guessing since it wasn't broadcast live it was easier to buy the rights for the beamback from the League - hope you arrived late and left right after Gios goal mate, horrific afternoon