Mcculloch Injured?

div1601

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Convienient way of dropping him.

Exactly what I was thinking a milli-second after reading the title.

It was just yesterday that I read his captains section from the Falkirk programme and his the usual determination and importance that all players come out with before the match.

Thing is, even after saying all this, he still fucked up badly and deserves to be dropped for that alone.

Tin Hat time. I agree jig should no longer be anywhere near or team but lets be respectful to the guy for all he has done for the club.

Yes I know he is well paid. Prob over paid. I know he wouldn't have got this type of money or game time elsewhere but the guy is a bear and loves this club.

He would have wanted to be part of the journey back to the top but his legs have gone

Thanks for the memories Lee but time to move on.

Tin Hat time. I agree jig should no longer be anywhere near or team but lets be respectful to the guy for all he has done for the club.

Yes I know he is well paid. Prob over paid. I know he wouldn't have got this type of money or game time elsewhere but the guy is a bear and loves this club.

He would have wanted to be part of the journey back to the top but his legs have gone

a stopped taking you serious after you said probably over paid.

No-one is being disrespectful to him, just glad he won't be playing, and that's what fans' do mate when they see their team at an advantage, be glad.

He more than anyone should realise his best days are now gone and should step back and let the next generation take the field.

He will always have my respect for his past good performances, but as a fan I have the right to be critical when he is not performing, and recent games bear witness to this.

Nobody doubts his loyalty, just his ability to keep up with opposing players is all.

:uk: