***** The Official Rangers V Queen Of The South Thread****

If we get thru this, it might prove to be better finishing third. More match fitness, more momemtum and confidence and a chance for McCall to get his tactics for a two leg scenario sorted. Hibs have none or less of these.

If we get thru this, it might prove to be better finishing third. More match fitness, more momemtum and confidence and a chance for McCall to get his tactics for a two leg scenario sorted. Hibs have none or less of these.

Perhaps. I'd have preferred to have finished second but I don't think it was anywhere near as important as some folk were making out.

Really hope that being a goal up means they'll attack a bit more and we can use the extra space to out advantage.

Also think McCall had to be a bit simpler with the formation/line-up. Play a formation that suits the players he has at his disposal. Bringing on Crawford at LWB was dodgy and we were lucky to get away with it.

Its more of a comfort knowing we have someone in the dugout who is thinking about tactics and team formation - not in a vacuum, but in relation to the actual team we are playing. Just can't see us loosing this one.

Think next Sunday will be a sell out considering the game is still in the balance?

If it's not a sell out, being 2-1 up and £5 to get in then we truly are fucked. It should have been sold out regardless but at that price there really is no excuse

Just got my tickets

But when I looked at seating plan there is more less every area available

Is this even going to be half full

This is because all Season ticket seats had been reserved until today, to give s/t holders first choice on their seat.

Those seats which weren't activated are now publicly available, meaning there are now clumps of seats in every area available.

Last night before the s/t seats were released, there were virtually no seats left in most areas.