Rangers Bar In Kos?

Moody Blue Legend had a bar over there at one point, maybe still has but I think someone else runs it for him.

(tu)

He gave it up last year mate but I'm sure his brother now runs it but could be wrong.

It's defo someone MBL knows though.

Apoogies, by the looks of it Moody Blue Legend's bar bit the bullet, it's a tough trade to be in tbf.

Changed it to put her name on the deeds mate. Thought it was a romantic gesture. Unfortunately giving any kind of input on child upbringing was a no-no in the relationship so it's all hers now!!

Changed it to put her name on the deeds mate. Thought it was a romantic gesture. Unfortunately giving any kind of input on child upbringing was a no-no in the relationship so it's all hers now!!

Fucking shows the deeds then

John-Brown.jpg

Shame, had so much potential.

Should open one over here right next to the Louden and make sure you're cheaper.

Go to Memories bar in Tingaki and ask Stamatis to put the game on for you........tell him you hate Panithonikos and you like Olympiacos and you are laughing....tell him Ian sent you! Hamas! Watched the 4-2 (Mendes game in there)!

sound (tu) better no be a set up and i get my head kicked in haha

sound (tu) better no be a set up and i get my head kicked in haha

Not at all mate!

Check it up online if you want...a family run bar by 3 Brothers Stamatis, Georgeos & Michelas All footy mad they will sort the game for you.....also the best beach on the Island to top up the tan! enjoy...we will be back in June for over 20th time!....(Visit the village of Zia when you are there if you feel like a romantic sunset with the missus,mind you you will be married all that stops :P )

Not at all mate!

Check it up online if you want...a family run bar by 3 Brothers Stamatis, Georgeos & Michelas All footy mad they will sort the game for you.....also the best beach on the Island to top up the tan! enjoy...we will be back in June for over 20th time!....(Visit the village of Zia when you are there if you feel like a romantic sunset with the missus,mind you you will be married all that stops :P )

cool cheers for the recommendations ill send her to all they places while im watching the game and she can report back lol