Ryan Hardie

Fuck knows how Clark scored 42 in a season

Was wondering that myself.

Looked as if he should have scored early on today with the cut back , but sitting at the opposite end , maybe it wasn't as easy as it looked .

Looked as if he should have scored early on today with the cut back , but sitting at the opposite end , maybe it wasn't as easy as it looked .

Aye he should have mate, didn't seem to know where the goal was doh.

Hardie needs some time in the gym before he is ready for the senior side IMO.

The other week against Falkirk he just looked a bit outclassed. When Clark came on for him it was a massive improvement.

I just don't rate any of our current strikers. Need someone with pace, power and skill. Where the feck we get them is yet to be decided!

It was a sitter, needs to get his confidence back soon or he will be out the door with the rest off the dross.

Aye he should have mate, didn't seem to know where the goal was doh.

It was a sitter, needs to get his confidence back soon or he will be out the door with the rest off the dross.

Was giving him the benefit of doubt because I was at the opposite end , but had it gone in it could have settled a lot of nerves.

Wanted to give Clark the benefit of doubt. He didn't play regularly during our worst coaching regime we've seen so thought with a run under McCall we might see a change in him but he's just not cut out for it.

It's like sebo, he runs around and tries but there is no end product.

I think Clarks just nervous as fuck, it's weird watching him play because he's always in a good position but it's like as soon as re ball comes to him he shites it. I like him, think he's a decent player but he needs someone to knock it down for him to run onto