Pedro Mendes At The Game Today

BEE

Think this deserves a thread to itself - first person to post the goal against them in the 4-2 game and the goal against Inverness straight from kick off in the second half gets a gold star from me.

Where? :lol:

Stubbs was in the gantry with the BT Sport lads.

I think he must have been in one of the boxes. He was wearing a suit and walking towards the main entrance - this was about 10 minutes after the game kicked off. He must have showed up late to avoid the fans but there was a fuckup at the turnstiles so loads of us were stuck outside. Someone called him a wanker but that was the worst of it :lol:.

Peter Houston was there too, I'd imagine a few Managers will be watching our out of contract players..God help them.

Saw him as I was trying to get out of the car park(fucking nightmare by the way) one boy was waiting behind two parked cars with no one in them thinking it was the que ? a told him and he'd been waiting there for 20 mins

Abit off topic sorry

Saw him as I was trying to get out of the car park(fucking nightmare by the way) one boy was waiting behind two parked cars with no one in them thinking it was the que ? a told him and he'd been waiting there for 20 mins

Abit off topic sorry

I would of pissed myself if id seen that lol