Derek Lyle

Smile

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's no quite in your league mate. Then again he's only kept out vuckic you kept me out :D

Haha he was on fire this seaason mate, not any worse than the 3 we have ! .. 2nd highest stats in the league behind aLexander!

Haha he was on fire this seaason mate, not any worse than the 3 we have ! .. 2nd highest stats in the league behind aLexander!

The saves he done down to his right from Vuckic were very good, he played well.

Hes my wee brother .. so proud of him !

I was hoping that it was Kimberley Clark that he was the brother of! Some keeper though, he was getting some amount of stick off our fans which I didn't understand, before he started the usual timewasting most keepers do

This was spoke about on Radio Clyde the other day and they were saying he is a Bear. Must be weird playing against us yet supporting us.

Alan Johnston was another bear who played against us he was never over the top when he scored against us just went back up the field and continued playing.

Didn't celebrate last week as if he was but he is indeed!

He is a professional footballer ffs of course he is going to celebrate and rightly so, its not his fault we are in the state we are. Not many players from a team outside the top league would have scored in 3 different games in a 2 year spell, good luck to him.

He is a professional footballer ffs of course he is going to celebrate and rightly so, its not his fault we are in the state we are. Not many players from a team outside the top league would have scored in 3 different games in a 2 year spell, good luck to him.

Shake hands with the keeper and run back to the halfway line ready for kick off, it's the presbyterian way!

Seriously though can't remember his celebration anymore but it must have irked me :lol:

Hes my wee brother .. so proud of him !

Tell your brother he's a total wank, Rangers supporters don't treat fans the way he has several times this season.

Shake hands with the keeper and run back to the halfway line ready for kick off, it's the presbyterian way!

Seriously though can't remember his celebration anymore but it must have irked me :lol:

Tell your brother he's a total wank, Rangers supporters don't treat fans the way he has several times this season.

Ah and i take it uv never gave him any grief what with him being a rangers fan & u bring a rangers supporter ?