Derek Lyle

Smile

Ah and i take it uv never gave him any grief what with him being a rangers fan & u bring a rangers supporter ?

I don't speak pape, try rephrasing that question in the Queen's English and I will respond.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He is a professional footballer ffs of course he is going to celebrate and rightly so, its not his fault we are in the state we are. Not many players from a team outside the top league would have scored in 3 different games in a 2 year spell, good luck to him.

Totally agree.

On another subject, I think its silly when you see players not celebrating against former teams. Shows a lack of respect for the club that pay their wages. It seems fashionable now.

Would anyone sign their goalkeeper as a backup? I think I heard he is only 23, and seemed quite agile. I'd consider him a serious option as a squad player.

No offence to his big brother but if we signed every keeper that had a good game against us our squad would be full of them. I would have started with the Clyde and Queens Park goalies when we were in the third division.

No offence to his big brother but if we signed every keeper that had a good game against us our squad would be full of them. I would have started with the Clyde and Queens Park goalies when we were in the third division.

No offence taken tho a look at his dtats this season shows that hes had more than good games against us - 3 clean sheets out of 3 against hibs & 15 in 32 games overall .. its been a highly succcessful season for him & dare i say his stats woukd measure up well to any of our 3 tries at findibg a keeper this year :-)