Andy Murdoch.

Unsung hero today- covered every blade of grass, and he allowed the shape of the defence to alternate from time to time. For a young player, he stood up to the mark today, and took a lot of responsibility.

Have to agree. I think he has been great since coming into the team. Probably our best performer since SMC took charge.

Wouldn't say unsung, not where I was sat anyway, guy received all the plaudits he absolutely deserved (tu)

Like I said last week, we've discovered a gem.

Sorry, I meant in terms of the role he plays, which has traditionally been overlooked when it comes to players who get plaudits.

Sorry, I meant in terms of the role he plays, which has traditionally been overlooked when it comes to players who get plaudits. I

I know what you're saying mate, Murdoch does the dirty job but he does it like a player with 15 years experience, not a 19 year old!

Just have to wonder about him, Macleod and telfer across the middle of the park.

I keep thinking the likes of sinnamon, gasparotto, McKay and Gallagher could have had a similar impact if given the chance.

Delighted for him and he seems to work quite well with shiels since shiels looked for the ball today and Murdoch played the simple passes to those that wanted it. Agree he's not going to be a superstar but he'll do well for us, hopefully get someone with experience and graat attitude to play alongside him to help him develop more.

Unsung hero today- covered every blade of grass, and he allowed the shape of the defence to alternate from time to time. For a young player, he stood up to the mark today, and took a lot of responsibility.

remove today and agree with you 100 percent. A real wee shining light

Does the simple things like all kids are taught seems the ones who think their superstars because of what they earn have forgotten how to do those simple things like pass the fucking ball when they see a player asking for it without taking 2 and 3 touches and moving to receive it back or take opposition players away