Snp Anti-Protestant Bigot Update

John_P

ohara_zpsjuo1zdjv.jpg

There was a big thread here about the Brendan O’Hara petition, which called for him to be stood down as an SNP candidate for using anti-Protestant hate speech on a Celtic supporters forum.

The article over at Patriotic Unionist has a wee summary of what the petition was able to achieve, including getting thousands of signatures, tweets by politicians and news articles in both local and national press.

There was a great response to the petition in its opening days here on Rangers Media. I posted this in this sub-forum as this is where the original petition thread was and I would like to thank everybody who took the time to put their name down.

The handful of us over at Patriotic Unionist are the only people willing to expose the SNP for these things, so ‘like’ our page and maybe share this story if you want to show your support and stay updated!

https://www.facebook.com/PatrioticUnionist

Black is also an SNP mp so to ignore her and just focus on O'Hara is like painting all Rangers fans as Bigots because we have some in our ranks .....

You're one for watching bud!

Black is also an SNP mp so to ignore her and just focus on O'Hara is like painting all Rangers fans as Bigots because we have some in our ranks .....

The SNP as a party chose to back O'Hara even after these comments.

Thread was posted here as this is where the original petition thread was, as that was the only forum I had acceess too, didn't even know other ones existed.

The SNP as a party chose to back O'Hara even after these comments.

Thread was posted here as this is where the original petition thread was, as that was the only forum I had acceess too, didn't even know other ones existed.

Can you not read very well then? RM has lots of very useful info on where to post stuff like this.....