Tonights Atmosphere

RFC55

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Go on your own!

I had a ST before I moved down here and not one of my mates were in to football.

Didn't stop me getting on a train to Glasgow and having a pre match swally before heading to the match every other weekend. Loved it.

This (tu)

Best atmosphere since we went down by a country mile. Always go on my own bar the odd big euro night as my mates can't be bothered most of the time. Think I prefer it to be honest. nothing worse than someone wittering on while you're trying to have a bounce and watch the game.

I'm only 15 and became a season ticket holder at the start of the 2010-11 season and I've gone through all the failed European Qualifiers, a few hidings at Parkhead and all the lows of McCoist's reign in the lower leagues so I'm not as lucky those who grew up through 9 in a row etc.

But it does make me savour these terrific atmospheres and big game performances even more, and remind me why I've stuck by this institution through some of its most disappointing lows.

3 games to get back to where we belong - come on the Rangers

Better atmosphere than Sunday and there was 7k less tonight.

Lots of families were at weekend game that wouldn't have been there tonight, l took my son to the game on Sunday and had to be on my best behaviour but could let my hair down tonigh, l'm sure there were a few in the same boat.

I'm only 15 and became a season ticket holder at the start of the 2010-11 season and I've gone through all the failed European Qualifiers, a few hidings at Parkhead and all the lows of McCoist's reign in the lower leagues so I'm not as lucky those who grew up through 9 in a row etc.

But it does make me savour these terrific atmospheres and big game performances even more, and remind me why I've stuck by this institution through some of its most disappointing lows.

3 games to get back to where we belong - come on the Rangers

Believe me bud, we have all went through times when we have struggled, but also believe me it makes it all the more sweet when it's great and it won't be long before you live that and it's amazing. You'll have more great times than bad supporting the Bears wee man

Usually sit in GF1 right next to away fans but didn't get my tickets to quite late and ended up in the main stand across from the UB/BO and it was an amazing atmosphere over there. Not sure if it's UB/BO but either way they created at cracking atmosphere.

Throat is fucked, can tell it'll be bad tomorrow! The goals gave me they moments where you just lose control, love it.

Same here, my voice was fucked by half time, you can't beat bouncing about like a mad man after a Rangers goal at Ibrox.