My Stand Out Player Of The Night

MisterC

I may biased and never tire of singing his praises but I honestly though Shells deserved to be named man of the match. Dean de Boer showed some great touches and was always asking for ball, putting himself about and tracked back well.

He covered every blade og grass, stood up to be counted and even his booking was a case of taking one for team as there was a hibs breakaway on the go.

Well done Deano and keep it up!

Stop calling him Dean de Boer and we can agree. He was my shout for man of the match too really like how he offers himself up for the easy pass and move rather than the big punt. Was 1 piece of play he needlessly gave the ball away but overall done a good job. He wasn't alone tonight though. He has played really well at CM and well done to McCall for bringing him in playing a position and role most wouldn't have even considered.

He's been a major let down for us since joining in divison 3. Improved under McCall. He has another year on his contract so let's see how it goes next season.

I put that down to him not getting regular game time and poor tactics from management.

Just back from the game and thought he was poor and certainly bottled out of a few challenges tonite.

Thought Murdoch and Foster were good tonite as was big Zaliukas. Miles better than Jig or Mohsni.

You confusing Shiels with Law?

Best Shiels has played in a while.

Have to agree, felt we were pretty static for the majority of the game, when Shiels got the ball he was always looking to get it forward, we'll need to see a big improvement in the next game and same for Motherwell.

Just back from the game and thought he was poor and certainly bottled out of a few challenges tonite.

Thought Murdoch and Foster were good tonite as was big Zaliukas. Miles better than Jig or Mohsni.

Fucking hell, poor? Really. I thought he was outstanding.