BEE

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol:

I'd take him in a heartbeat.

Too many easily offended pussies on here.

Got to agree although he acted like a knob I think he would do a great job in our midfield good at running at players and good deliveries from corners when he wasn't getting hit with stuff lol

I'm a bit meh about him. He clearly has some ability. However, he seems the type of guy who'd be outstanding when you're 3-4 nil up and he's showboating until his heart is content but in the last two games against us when the chips have been down he's done nothing IMO. He doesn't seem the type to pull you out of a hole when you're up against it and need someone to stand up and make something happen. I could be wrong of course and playing with better players, in a better team, with a better manager he may improve him. I can only go on what I've seen of him against us though.

Few on here must of forgot his tackle (assault) on Vuckic when we beat hibs and his celebration at the enclosure - if that's what Rangers fans do nowadays then I hope we sign foreigners.

Few on here must of forgot his tackle (assault) on Vuckic when we beat hibs and his celebration at the enclosure - if that's what Rangers fans do nowadays then I hope we sign foreigners.

The kind of person you love to have in your team and hate to play against. So what?

You can't be serious? :anguish:

I didn't pay attention to Allan admittedly but Law was a disaster for 88 minutes of the game.

No way, completely disagree. Law had a decent game tonight, I know he's been disappointing for much of his Rangers career but when he plays well there's no need to slag him

I like him as a player and would look at signing him, he's the kind of player rivals hate and I probably wouldn't like him if I didn't know he was a Rangers fan. We should have signed him at the start of the season. He is really good at this level and we would have found out if he was good enough for us in the championship rather than taking a possible risk in the premiership.

Know Allen from a few years ago, good player and a big Rangers fan but the way he has acted over the past year has pissed me off. If he was offered a contract from ourselves he would jump at it.

:lol:

Player gets hyped up playing in promotion battle for team shocker!

Get a fucking grip