• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

we signed players from hibs before

miller

thomson

whittaker

goram

the list is quite big, wanna bet they never gave rangers much respect until they put on the blue jersey

Going round in circles, how many came out claiming to be Rangers supporters while still playing for the opposition.

Going round in circles, how many came out claiming to be Rangers supporters while still playing for the opposition.

we signed players from hibs before

miller

thomson

whittaker

goram

the list is quite big, wanna bet they never gave rangers much respect until they put on the blue jersey

Add Colin Stein to that list

Depends where we're at in the summer. If we win promotion, and Dave gives us money to spend, it's up to the manager to decide who we need. Getting in Vuckic should be the top priority.

I couldn't give a fuck what an opposition player does against us when their playing for their team. John Brown gave us the 'vickies' when he played for Dundee and he went on to become a legend for us.

Novo used to wind us up no end when playing for Dundee as well...

Aye he certainly did and a few choice words along with it. I can assure you that has been happening since day dot and will always be part of the game at all levels of football.

I'd love to see him in a Rangers jersey. He is class, young and has potential resale value. EXACTLY the kind of signing we should be making.

Sell on to where, he has already been in England and done nothing, he is back at hibs and that is his level.

He is about as big a Bear as you can meet. He is in the stands as often as he can be.

Begged Ally to sign him in the summer.B ears if he is one we do not need , i have met him and he is a cunt of the highest degree.

He is about as big a Bear as you can meet. He is in the stands as often as he can be.

Begged Ally to sign him in the summer.

Ally said no we already have superstars like Ian Black in the team.

Sell on to where, he has already been in England and done nothing, he is back at hibs and that is his level.

Exactly, his attitude at West Brom and especially at Birmingham will ensure his future is in one of our backwater leagues and no one up here will pay money for him probably apart from us.

Never looked class tonight. Can't say I gine a fuck about signing him to be honest.

What game were you watching!? Allan and Fyvie were all over our midfield for most of the game. Murdoch did a good job nullifying them mostly but they kept the game flowing and I'd take either of them in a heartbeat.