Paper Throwing...

WATBB

Why are so many people getting their knickers in a twist about scrumpled up bits of paper being lobbed at players?

It's fucking paper ffs.

I'd understand the outrage had it been flares/coins/bottles etc. But it's paper...

Scott Allan was having a proper whinge about it when he was getting hit with it, it's like man up ya wee prick, it's paper...

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Its sectarian in nature, you can't throw red white and blue paper at a catholic team.

Would Killie, hearts, Dundee or Motherwell (predominantly protestant clubs) have been belted with paper? I think not.

Its time to weed out the bigots and cleanse this club

All the paper getting chucked in the air at kickoff was quite a good photo. Chucking the paper at the goalie was a bit of a giggle that got boring after a while. If this becomes a habit, how long before the club are forced to ban paper displays.

Why are so many people getting their knickers in a twist about scrumpled up bits of paper being lobbed at players?

It's fucking paper ffs.

I'd understand the outrage had it been flares/coins/bottles etc. But it's paper...

Scott Allan was having a proper whinge about it when he was getting hit with it, it's like man up ya wee prick, it's paper...

I thought it was cringeworthy and embarrassing bud, and certainy not behaviour befitting fans of Rangers.

Its sectarian in nature, you can't throw red white and blue paper at a catholic team.

Would Killie, hearts, Dundee or Motherwell (predominantly protestant clubs) have been belted with paper? I think not.

:lol::lol:(tu)

In all seriousness though; I actually seen people labeling the support as 'Animals' and 'Mindless bigots' - For lobbing paper, too many people are far too easily offended these days :lol: next, folk will be expecting fines/jail sentences for throwing paper airplanes.

Well said, although to be fair can throwing white paper really be classed bigoted?

Well said, although to be fair can throwing white paper really be classed bigoted?

Clearly racist. If you're going to throw white paper, surely you need to include coloured paper?

Given that the media and SPFL/SFA are down on us like a ton of bricks for the merest indiscretion then it was just stupid. I was watching in the Middle East with an Arabic commentary so could not hear what was being said but thought someone from the club should have gone down and explained to the fans that no matter how light hearted the intent, it could have led to serious repercussions from the authorities.

paper or not ... its a total embarrassment that we are throwing paper at players just doing their job ! when the paper runs out i wouldnt put it past some fans to throw whatever they have to hand and as for keeping the ball .... another embarrassment, i'd rather win the game on the park then run the time down in the crowd .......

paper or not ... its a total embarrassment that we are throwing paper at players just doing their job ! when the paper runs out i wouldnt put it past some fans to throw whatever they have to hand and as for keeping the ball .... another embarrassment, i'd rather win the game on the park then run the time down in the crowd .......

Aw fuck up for fuck sake.

I notice that paper keeps being omitted when they are talking about this.

Throwing "objects""items" and "missiles" but not paper.

Oh the humanity,those Scottish football fans a real rowdy bunch.

Reminder that the SNP had a meltdown over Ally and Popcorn Teeth having a bit of verbal

Fucking laughing stock of a country

Guy behind me ran out of paper and just threw his clothes at the players

One of the last games we played at tannadive our players were getting juice cartons and stuff thrown at them and not a word was said.

I just think aloy of people are hurting that we have a really good chance of going up.