Sky Tv In Pubs

is there another system you can use , sky is far too exspensive,

i am looking for another company that sky cant fine you for using .

Out of interest, how much does sky cost in a pub? I remember hearing something about £8000 a year but thought that was maybe crap.

Out of interest, how much does sky cost in a pub? I remember hearing something about £8000 a year but thought that was maybe crap.

It's maybe changed but they didn't have a set rate and it changed depending on the pub.

I used to know a manager that worked in Wetherspoons and they told me 1 of their pubs was £18k. That was a few years ago so fuck knows what it would be now.

Sky have no control over anyone showing foreign TV , it's nothing to do with them but the premier league do and only this month a couple of landlords got done for showing 3pm's despite all the stuff you see in the media. Sky own the rights to the score clock , logo , commentators and all the various wipes .

They also employ investigators to check pubs , it's not easy having them off and signs saying no sky or premier league aren't enforceable .