Bundesliga Today

6 different teams can still go down - Hamburg included. In running Hamburg are rock bottom - a goal would lift them 4 sports and out of trouble.

Hannover - Freiburg go head to head both needing a draw. The 12/5 on that looked tempting however an early goal for Hannover.

Game on - good luck the Hamburgers

Have watched Hamburgs last 3 or 4 games.

Going down may be a blessing in disguise for them. It would give them a chance to re-build and get that winning feeling back.

I'd say they have been the worst team in the Bundesliga for the last 2 months or so.

Goal Hamburg!

Form has been a bit better over last 5 Norge - w2, L2, D1.

Yeah they've ground out some results without the performances(summat we can appreciate!) but losing to Stuttgart last week I thought would have been the killer.

Looks like all will end well tho cos there's the 2nd!

Go on Hamburg!

Yeah they've ground out some results without the performances(summat we can appreciate!) but losing to Stuttgart last week I thought would have been the killer.

Looks like all will end well tho cos there's the 2nd!

Go on Hamburg!

Going to go right to the wire buddy

Didn't Hamburg manage to stay up by the skin of their teeth last season as well ?

Same finish as last year, they only stayed up in the play offs on away goals after being fairly rotten in both legs. I'm sure it was 1-1 on aggregate.

So it is Hamburg vs KSC over two legs, I know some of you have an interest in Hamburg but am rooting for Karlsruhe as my girlfriend is from the area and I will be able to get to see some Bundesliga matches as her friends dad is the former manager and now a coach,

Edmund Becker.