Petrie At The Sfa Sporting Integrity

Smile

What happened to the Sporting integrity from this arsehole today, Half a fucking stand kept empty as he didn't want to sell it to Rangers.

Should be questioned asked by the supporters groups on this.

If the Scum were playing Hibs today guaranteed he would have sold it to them.

Ach, no point getting upset over it. Shot themselves in the own foot with the loss of revenue since their own fans were so fucking shit they didn't show up to support their team.

Onwards and upwards, let them rot in the Championship.

He's part of the Sfa that's been pushing this sporting integrity pish he should be tackled on this(neck high preferable.).

He's part of the Sfa that's been pushing this sporting integrity pish he should be tackled on this(neck high preferable.).

Surely leaving seats empty is the same as letting people in for free, the seats would have been sold so 50% of the potential revenue should be due to the sfl or whatever they call themselves these days.

Who gives a fuck, they shot themselves on the foot, lost revenue and are stuck in the championship another season which they ave no guarantee of getting out of, hope the fuckers rot there for seasons.

I gave a fuck i wanted to be there but couldn't get a ticket.

Just emailed the SPFL.

Dear Sirs,

We are currently at a crossroads in Scottish Football.

Many in the media speak negatively about our game whilst the Administrators within the SFA and SPFL attempt to actively promote our game by attracting new sponsorship and potential new fanbases.

At such a challenging time, can you please tell me why Hibernian FC would rather leave a stand empty at this country's premium playoffs than allow additional customers the opportunity to attend?

Not only have we lost the chance of promoting the game to a new generation of fans, but we have also highlighted to the world that our playoffs are small potatoes by intimating that their is not enough interest to fill the Easter Road stadium.

A definite own goal.

Yours Faithfully

Professional football is a spectator sport. Without spectators the sport will die.

So first we have the corrupt SFA sending the team with the biggest paying support in the country to the lower divisions unjustly, and now we have a professional Scottish team who wish to prevent spectators from watching the game.

Scottish football, you really couldn't make it up.

I think at the start of every season all the clubs should agree how much away allocation they'll give to other clubs, this can change club to club but it must stay regardless of playoffs, cup games at our own stadia etc. see how the cunts like that.

They NEED US! we don't need them.

In fact thts a point, start playing that fucking annoying ed sheeran song "You need me, I don't need you" at every home game in the away corner/end only.

WE'RE FUCKING COMING FOR YE!!!!