Motherwell Away Cccs Emails Have Been Sent

This season, I've had Alloa twice, Cowdenbeath twice, Livi twice, QoS twice, Hibs three times, Dumbarton, Raith and Falkirk all once. The only ground I've not been to this season is Tynecastle, absolutely gutted to have missed out.

This season, I've had Alloa twice, Cowdenbeath twice, Livi twice, QoS twice, Hibs three times, Dumbarton, Raith and Falkirk all once. The only ground I've not been to this season is Tynecastle, absolutely gutted to have missed out.

Fuck sake mate wouldn't get too would up, you've been very very lucky the rest of the season.

I have all my feelers out trying to source one.

usually someone comes through, so keeping everything crossed.

Fuck travelling the length and breadth of the country to all these grounds for 3yrs only to miss out at (hopefully) the final hurdle.

Motherwell Wankers...

I have all my feelers out trying to source one.

usually someone comes through, so keeping everything crossed.

Fuck travelling the length and breadth of the country to all these grounds for 3yrs only to miss out at (hopefully) the final hurdle.

Motherwell Wankers...

I know mate, that's what's really pissed me off, Motherwell might think their being cleaver by reducing the allocation so much but as usual it's the loyal supporters that suffer, absolute cunts

heading through on Sunday in the hope of a ticket, not too fussed if I end up in the home end! If I don't manage one where is there near by to watch the game? Any time Iv been to Fir Park we have drank in the club next to the ground but don't know that it would be showing the game?