*** Motherwell Home End Tickets Updates ***

yes we did get 20+ ,this thread highlighedt how were getting them and the loophole was closed and stopped us getting the other 45 we needed

Never intentionally ment for bears tae lose tickets, just trying to give fellows bears a heads up , supposedly good few supporters clubs have got main stand tickets .

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes we did get 20+ ,this thread highlighedt how were getting them and the loophole was closed and stopped us getting the other 45 we needed

Knew that would happen.

I suggested earlier in the thread getting this moved to the off topic.

Mental talking about stuff like this in a forum visible to the public.

By the sounds of it this is going to backfire on them in spectacular fashion.

It is incredible how many people involved in football administration or running a,club have little or no understanding of what it means to be a football fan who come hell or high water will try and get a ticket for a big match.

Just like journalists, they are so detached from fans and that is one of the main reasons that football is in such a mess in this country.

Looking forward to see our fans all over the ground.

Brings back memories of 1987 when bears took over Pittodrie and incredibly there was no trouble with the 'famous' Aberdeen casuals nowhere to be seen as thousands turned it in to a home match for Rangers.

It is amazing when you consider the number of fans who travelled to matches in the bottom division, and then shock horror, more apparently want to go to a play off final. In fairness they've had less than a year to plan it.

Anyone got a way of getting tickets?

If the boy from my work comes good (will no doubt depend on the score tonight) I may have some spare tickets for fellow bears.

Im not wanting to sit alone in fear of getting lynched

PM me the morn, and if its confirmed I'll give you first dibs

If the boy from my work comes good (will no doubt depend on the score tonight) I may have some spare tickets for fellow bears.

Ideal, I'll fire you a PM in the morning (tu). Are you trying for the main stand?

Any more let me know!! (tu)

We now have 6 between 8 of us, three in the Rangers end, the rest in the main stand.

So if anyone gets any more home end tickets, give me a PM, so we can sort everyone else out really struggling here.