Tickets Not Delivered In Time

JimmyCR1

Just a heads up I missed the season ticket deadline so I had to buy a couple of paper tickets, was told they would arrive by today and I got in from work and they hadn't, luckily I finished early enough to head over and collect them. The guy in the ticket office said there would be a lot of folks in the same boat so I'd maybe try get over sharp if yours haven't arrived either!

Poor show from Rangers not even posting them or letting me know btw.

Just a heads up I missed the season ticket deadline so I had to buy a couple of paper tickets, was told they would arrive by today and I got in from work and they hadn't, luckily I finished early enough to head over and collect them. The guy in the ticket office said there would be a lot of folks in the same boat so I'd maybe try get over sharp if yours haven't arrived either!

Poor show from Rangers not even posting them or letting me know btw.

Are you sure they simply didn't reprint your tickets? The club isn't responsible for the postal system.

Because that would cost a lot of money to set up. Fans could always buy a season ticket and get their smart card activated?

More that the ongoing administration costs of issuing paper tickets and sorting out problems when tickets get lost?

With more and more entertainment venues switching to mobile scanning systems then they must have done the sums and realised it's worth the investment in the long term?

More that the ongoing administration costs of issuing paper tickets and sorting out problems when tickets get lost?

With more and more entertainment venues switching to mobile scanning systems then they must have done the sums and realised it's worth the investment in the long term?

Mobile scanning will not suit everyone and we don't have 2 bob never mind what it would cost to set up. . We have the ticket system already and if fans had a smart card then there is no problem. If we hadn't been crap all year and ended up in the play-offs the situation would not have arisen.