***** The Official Motherwell V Rangers Thread*****

Boyd is a good decision if we're planning on exposing them out wide, which the lineup suggests we are.

Half the problem with our play is high balls to Miller and Clark. Boyd can at least win these headers.

Honestly can't believe their keeper saved that header from him near the end on Thursday.

Experience tells me to expect disappointment but hope still has me praying for a miracle. Lost track of how many times this season I've willed these players to stand tall and be counted, only to have them let us down. Still one more chance for them to prove to us and themselves that they're worthy of pulling on that shirt. Go out and do it.

Do people think this is 4-4-2 with Wallace and Foster full back and Jig and Zal cb or 3-5-2 with Wallace Jig and Zal cb and Ferguson/Foster wingbacks?

I hope it's a 3-5-2, but I think it will be 4-4-2. I suppose the team does give us the chance of changing the system, if need be.

Experience tells me to expect disappointment but hope still has me praying for a miracle. Lost track of how many times this season I've willed these players to stand tall and be counted, only to have them let us down. Still one more chance for them to prove to us and themselves that they're worthy of pulling on that shirt. Go out and do it.

Exactly how i feel.lets do this