***** The Official Motherwell V Rangers Thread*****

What a complete embarrassment. Don't know why the hell Boyd is in there - has been invisible all year long and all of a sudden he's supposed turn 180° and save us? Aye, right. McCulloch should never have started as well for too many reasons to list that everyone already knows. This is a toothless, uninspired team that couldn't score if the fate of the entire world was at stake. Sorry for the negativity - I'll follow on to the bitter end, but the sad truth is this current squad is a fucking joke, and unfortunately it's on us.

Thompson the only match official to come and apologise to the mhanks for not giving them a penalty in an OF game at Ibrox evened that up in 0 0 when Samaras missed but we are not going to score and its Championship football again imo.

All out attack from the start of this half. It's the only way. If we concede a goal because we've got too many in attack so be it, if we're going to be condemned to another season in this division then let's do it with a fucking fight.

Intae them Rangers! Give us something here

Still in this...can definitely still do it! Need a first goal as early as we can in the second half however.

#believe :uk:

I wish i can share the optimism but not today with a front line pension aged

A referee so blind to put me in a rage

No excuse today - the players Knew what is required cant name one player in that half that gets pass marks

But we knew that before today, so why did McCall play him?

Clark was as shit Thursday and is shit in the air. We were hoping to get plenty into the box down the left through Wallace and Ferguson, but they are defending compact in there and no given us much.

Need to get Walsh on to offer sout down the right.

Thompson is indeed awful, but he is NOT the reason we are so poor. Inescapable fact is, we are a terrible team. No skill or ability on the ball - simply hit and hope stuff.

One goal and they will panic - thats all it takes.