***** The Official Motherwell V Rangers Thread*****

Moshni won't be here next season

But he done what any of us would do!

Erwin* was the true c**nt here

Who will be punished the club or the player,

Its hard to take the result but in the cold light of day i'd rather not go up than go up through the back door!

Defending Moshni :anguish:

Have you all lost your Rangers class as well?

Walk away and never come back, Bilel. You can't play football, and you've been an embarrassment to our club. Punching a player on the pitch no matter what the incident is of absolutely no class, and I hope you never pull on our famous jersey again.

what would you do if someone provokes you

No ones defending what he did.

He was shoved in the back and reacted, both players should be hammered.

My brother who stayed til the end has just text me that mosh started it when aproached to shake hands and something happened with the push in the back being the reaction! No doubt the full thing will be on video but ffs act with some dignity in defeat, shake hands and then come and apologise to the bears that remain before leaving the pitch!

Defending Moshni :anguish:

Have you all lost your Rangers class as well?

Walk away and never come back, Bilel. You can't play football, and you've been an embarrassment to our club. Punching a player on the pitch no matter what the incident is of absolutely no class, and I hope you never pull on our famous jersey again.

The Motherwell player got exactly what he deserved.

Maybe he'll think twice before deciding to act like an utter bellend again.

IMO , we have been crap for three seasons. This season we have just been found out and are paying the price for accepting mediocre performances. Let's hope this is the wake up call and we get a manager who will clear out both the playing and the back room staff.

Walk the fuck away, and show that the man in the Rangers jersey has the class that the Motherwell man does not.

Crawl away with your face in the dirt is what you really mean.

Guy tried to deck him and got a sore moof for it. That's what happens. Maybe it's still a man's game after all.

I actually cant believe what i am watching here!! Motherwell are celebrating like they have won the Premier League or something. If I was them I would be walking off the pitch with my head down humbly as they were in a fkn relegation battle for being so rotten.