***** The Official Motherwell V Rangers Thread*****

.................................................................................................................Bell........................................................................................................................

..................................Foster..................................................................Moshni.................................................................Wallace.......................................

....Walsh..........................................................Law......................................................................Shiels...............................................Ferguson....................

.................................................................Vuckic...........................................................................Miller..................................................................................

...................................................................................................................Boyd....................................................................................................................

An early goal changes everything keep believing guys not over yet I'm remaining positive we've come this far and will not go down without a fight regarding team selections I'd go with Boyd in place of Clark and ferguson in place of law or shiels Walsh seems to me best as a impact sub

Bell

Zal Moshni Wallace

Walsh Murdoch Shiels Ferguson

Vuckic Miller Hardie

But I honestly don't know how to go about this, I toyed with the idea of McCulloch in there and Crawford to stop the counter. We need to pray they are as nervous as we were against Hibs.

Bell

Mohsni (I know)

Zaliukas

Wallace

Foster

Murdoch

Law (a slightly better option than Shiels)

Ferguson

Vuckic

Miller

Boyd

Walsh, Hardie as impact subs.

Like this. We need to play 3-5-2. If we start with tonights team, and McCulloch for McGregor there's barely any point in watching.

No chance we'll go through! Just being as honest as I can be after watching that tonight. Might feel differently over the weekend but just now I'm preparing myself for another year in the Championship.