Nicky Law

simon

He made his first tackle 50 minutes into the match. What other pro midfielder could get away with that? Scared to get scratched the wee shitebag!

Passing backwards, hiding and avoiding going anywhere near an oppisition player in posession. Looked as if he was playing for Motherwell last night not us. Their players knew his weaknesses and it showed.

He will blame something/somebody else as usual though. Wee fucking shyster.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He made his first tackle 50 minutes into the match. What other pro midfielder could get away with that? Scared to get scratched the wee shitebag!

Passing backwards, hiding and avoiding going anywhere near an oppisition player in posession. Looked as if he was playing for Motherwell last night not us. Their players knew his weaknesses and it showed.

He will blame something/somebody else as usual though. Wee fucking shyster.

Far too lightweight in centre midfield. Seen him get bounced off the ball too many times this season. Probably burnt out as well. Not the kind of player you want on your side if you go a goal or three down. Head goes down much too quickly. Can't see him being dropped though. Wherever we end up next year I think he's one to move on.

I thought shiels was worse than law last night and that's why he got hooked, Law has the ability to be a huge player for us but he drifts in and out of games far too often. Since McCall has come his form has improved but last night he didn't play great after the first twenty minutes, would still play him over shiels on Sunday.

He was not our worst player last night, nor our best. But i feel he put a shift in. It must be difficult for him though to be fair, trying to relegate your old team and trying to relegate your brother who is also your housemate. Don't envy him tbh, but hope he plays better at FP!

He was not our worst player last night, nor our best. But i feel he put a shift in. It must be difficult for him though to be fair, trying to relegate your old team and trying to relegate your brother who is also your housemate. Don't envy him tbh, but hope he plays better at FP!

Shouldn't matter who you're playing or what player you're playing, Kenny Miller must've found it difficult trying to condemn Hibs to another season in the Championship but he came up with a goal.

All our players are cowards to be fair. You look for a little bit of passion on the pitch and we just don't get it. Jig and Wallace have to be the worse captain/vice captain we've ever had.

They don't even do the littlest of things right. We've saw/seen some dirty challenges on our players throughout the leagues and our players just act like nothings happened. The old firm game was the most cowardly thing I've ever witnessed.

There's been times where I've thought he's been harshly criticised mainly because people didn't watch him before he came here and thought we were getting a different type of player than he is but that performance was a disgrace.

Shitebag useless cunt wouldn't cover it.