Cammy Bell

bluenoz

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Poor goalkeeper but I really don't think there was much he could have done about any of the goals. No chance he was saving the 1st or 2nd, thought he could have done better for the 3rd with it going in at his front post but there was some amount of power behind the strike.

How come every other keeper seems to have a load of saves and ours doesn`t. We have been shite all season so our keepers will face more shots than normal Rangers keepers of the past. So how come he makes very few saves in the season. You now expect him to be nowhere near any cross ball, You expect any one on one to go in the back of the net. Why does he show no emotion to losing goals. Goram etc would be going off their head with the goals we lose.

"IF" it's another season where we are, what about promoting from the youth, is it Robbie McCrorie and Liam Kelly, were they not getting good reputations a while ago? Give them the game time experience before hitting the premiership again?

Sad times when we have a choice between Bell, Simonsen and Robinson as our goalkeepers, 3 masterstrokes from McCoist right there. Thought Bell was a decent acquisition at the time, another one who has wilted under the pressure of playing for Rangers. Hate to say it, but wish to fuck we'd signed Gordon

At least tonight he wasn't just lumping the ball forward constantly,, that alone is a big improvement from the Hibs game,, think somebody must have had a word with him tbh. In that Hibs game when we couldn't keep hold of the ball for 2 mins every time he got it he fucking punted it and I never saw a rangers player receive it from one of them kicks once !!! Kept letting Hibs come on to us over and over. Couldn't believe McCall never pulled him for that,,, I mean if I can fucking notice it then so should a professional manager for fuck sake!!