We'll Still Go Up Sunday

GOAT

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No we wouldn't, investment and season ticket money will take us mid table easily

Come on mate. How many times are we going to get caught out over estimating our potential? We've spent tend of millions over the last three years to scrape by in mediocrity. What gives you faith that more money will help?

Come on mate. How many times are we going to get caught out over estimating our potential? We've spent tend of millions over the last three years to scrape by in mediocrity. What gives you faith that more money will help?

Because at some point we might actually start to spend it wisely instead of spunking it on exorbitant players, management, executives, payoffs, building purchases, 'legal costs' etc.

An early goal , and you never know.

Tbh I thought Motherwell's passing was superb tonight. Where we ran about like blue arsed flies , they used the ball a lot more intelligently to do the work . I suppose that comes with playing a higher standard of opposition week in , week out.

What gives me hope though , is we seem to have them rattled in the last 20 , If we can start the return that way , and maintain it , we can panic them. We've nothing to lose , so have to go for the jugular from the start.