Glory Hunters Tonight!

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once it got to 3-0 More people I expected stayed than left - and I was kinda proud by the way the fans kept behind the team! That's the fans at their best !

Said that to my mate. The ground was pretty full considering

The way I feel right now I hope they don't return - probably needed to stop and ask directions a few times on the way to Ibrox anyway. The bhoycotters and plastics need to look up the definition of 'support'.

Sad part is Al they're now a shoe in for 6 in a row and now have 3 attempts at getting to the group stages of CL. We could be about to be left miles behind :(

That didn't even cross my mind. Bastard.

I left at 3-0 because even if you had a million people happy clapping those dreadful players it wouldn't make them play any better. The manager, coaching staff and almost every player has to be pushed out the door and we need a fresh approach. No 'ex-Rangers' men getting cushy jobs any ore, everyone on merit.

Stayed until the (bitter) end with my dad at the 7-1 League Cup Final in 1957. Was very young but my dad always told me to cheer your team even when they lose. Good advice I've retained all these years later even if I forgot some of his other good advice.

I personally am not into leaving a Rangers game early, no matter the score or the reason for it, but if people want to leave early then that's their prerogative as it's their money and can do as they please.

I also stayed to the bitter end of that 1957 massacre at Hampden with tears running down my face and the ringing of the scum support in my ears, but I stayed cheering on our boys right to the end when Jack Mowatt blew the final whistle.

My old man would have gave me a thrashing if I had said i wanted to leave that day as No Surrender meant actually that. :pipe:

If you look at attendances this season you could say there were 20 thousand glory hunters there last night.Where have all these so called Rangers supporters been for the rest of the season I wonder. No point in blaming guys who walk out at 3 nil after watching yet another nightmare showing.Will see how many turn up next season especially if we are still in the championship.We have been all to quick in the past to point out everyone elses shit attendances well maybe its time we had a look inward at our own so called support.

If you look at attendances this season you could say there were 20 thousand glory hunters there last night.Where have all these so called Rangers supporters been for the rest of the season I wonder. No point in blaming guys who walk out at 3 nil after watching yet another nightmare showing.Will see how many turn up next season especially if we are still in the championship.We have been all to quick in the past to point out everyone elses shit attendances well maybe its time we had a look inward at our own so called support.

na mate walking out is one thing but throwing your scarf away? thats just no right

Who gives a toss if some clown wants to throw his scarf away.My point is there are 20 thousand glory hunters there last night who have not been behind the team all season.Some of them don't even know their way about the fucking stands they are in like the bunch of fucking halfwits who walked from the end of one row to the other to find out they were a dozen rows away from where they should have been.

I stayed to the end but it wasn't a fun. Felt anxious most of the time and watching our team go down 3-0 was gut wrenching stuff. If the game finished 3-2 then we'd still have a good chance at pulling this back. As it is, I just can't see us winning 2-0 on sunday. Celtic will now walk to their 5th league title in a row. Ally's job was to get us promoted as soon as possible, he failed miserably, and it now looks like everything he done needs to be taken apart and rebuilt again. What a fucken shambles. But let's start a thread about who the real Rangers supporters are based on who exited the game first because that's what matters now.

Who gives a toss if some clown wants to throw his scarf away.My point is there are 20 thousand glory hunters there last night who have not been behind the team all season.Some of them don't even know their way about the fucking stands they are in like the bunch of fucking halfwits who walked from the end of one row to the other to find out they were a dozen rows away from where they should have been.

Aye, 20,000 glory hunters :rolleyes: